ABF | To all you "YES" voters!

I don't think that it would be long cavscoutdad. I hope that I would be wrong on that. Don't worry though, I really don't think that this will pass.

Ok,this may be kind of stupid.here it goes.ok,I remember when yellow and roadway were seperate.even though one company owned the other.so,I used to see roadway run good for a month and then yellow would run good the next month.they seemed to alternate.I think that we the workers are under siege by the corporations..I.e...lower pay and etc.do you think yrc and abf could be in on this paycut that you guys are now faced with.I dont know how good or bad you guys are running over there.it seems like our business has picked up.I still think both companies are collaboratiing with each other.I see the same pattern as we endured over here at yrc..just my assumption

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

[quote author=six guns link=topic=80285.msg832163#msg832163 date=1274590871]
To anyone who cares, Stoneyabf supposedly works out of ***************. Just find the free loaders at ABF and you will have your :badword:.
[/quote]

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Keep on guessing!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Why would you post that anyhow??? What does it matter where I work? Oh I see, more of that typical UNION INTITMADATION!!!!! Just pathetic of you that you would do that. Truly pathetic.

Fix quote !!!

[quote author=stoneyABF link=topic=80285.msg832225#msg832225 date=1274625231]
To anyone who cares, Stoneyabf supposedly works out of ***************. Just find the free loaders at ABF and you will have your :badword:.
[/quote]

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Keep on guessing!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Why would you post that anyhow??? What does it matter where I work? Oh I see, more of that typical UNION INTITMADATION!!!!! Just pathetic of you that you would do that. Truly pathetic.

Fix quote !!!
[/quote]Wow, and people thought I was bad.

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80285.msg832235#msg832235 date=1274626200]
[quote author=stoneyABF link=topic=80285.msg832225#msg832225 date=1274625231]
[/quote]

Fix quote !!!
[/quote]Wow, and people thought I was bad.
[/quote]

I really hope your referring to six gins, because I was justified in my reply to him. That nothing more than intimidation.

[quote author=705irishsetter link=topic=80285.msg832278#msg832278 date=1274634304]
STONEY,

IF YOU DON'T CARE, TELL THEM WHERE YOU WORK!
I WORK IN **********************.

That's enough of that !!!
[/quote]

Wow, you guys have really lost it!

Hey Stoney like I said I can respect your yes vote. You did what was right for you and your family. That is all any of us can do at this time. What we think is right for us and our familes. Good luck to you and your family man. I hope you are wrong when this is over, but we can all agree to disagree.

Resistance is futile.you cant hide.its going to happen whether you like it or not.just relax and watch them steal your money.this isn't jg wentworth.its not your money

[quote author=bigtruk_us link=topic=80285.msg832330#msg832330 date=1274643666]
Resistance is futile.you cant hide.

[/quote]That's funny, now where have I heard that line before?