ABF | To My ABF Brother's and Sisters

Sorry Driver,I did not mean you are in love with the TM.We had a old saying years back ( always keep looking in your mirror's ).

A TEAMSTER ROREVER.

Don't spend so much time looking in your mirrors, that you run over something right in front of you. Always living in the past can be counterproductive. Join the rest of us in the 21st century.

Driver I do not have to look in the mirrors any more I am collecting my well earn PENSION after 35yrs.As for living in the PAST some times it can SAVE your BUTT.
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.

Congrats on your retirement, I'm jealous and hope I get there someday. Learning from the past is different from living in the past... I agree we had all better learn from the past, but living there seems to me to keep one from moving on... Just sayin'...

If we don't let everyone know that we will not give up one dime of our pension then shame on us. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

tyson we will give as much back as you HAVE! _0_

By the way how much has hoffa gave back? _0_
YOUR NOT GIVING BACK BROTHER ALWAYS!

I don't recall anyone saying anything about the company loving anybody... After a fair days work for fair days pay, they don't owe me anything and I don't owe them anything. It's called business. If we were in love, it would be called marriage...

Hey....Corporations are people! You can certainly love them......in a dysfunctionally bad relationship sort of way.....After all, sometimes I feel like I'm having "sex" with them.........or ,more accurately, they're having "sex' with me....whether I like it or not......

Ok Bullfrogs let's light this contract fuse! What do we want?
YOUR CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT BROTHER ALWAYS!

ABF sent out an E-mail to all locals and the IBT on Monday asking that negotiations begin as soon as possible and they also are informing the IBT that they will not be a member of TMI. And they also say they no longer want to be signatory to the NMFA. If this is true why hasn't the locals and the IBT INFORMED US?
For all you hoffa and johnson supporters out there just watch how your ace;s do business. If this is so we the ABF Teamsters should be concerned. Why did ABF not post a copy at the terminals for all to see? YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Ok Bullfrogs let's light this contract fuse! What do we want?
YOUR CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT BROTHER ALWAYS!

I want everyone to be working and be able to afford to retire at a reasonable age with a reasonable income.
And to be able to deal with medical issues without worrying about money.
Basically what we had before the economy tanked and certain CEOs made bad decisions.

At our terminal we were not informed of this until Friday AM when we finally was able to talk to terminal manager. Our BA happened to be there then and this was unknown to him, but he did say he was out of the office all week. BA did say there would be surveys coming out soon to see what we have to say. So lets get them returned and let our voices heard.

Driver,this is not the only thing you have to WORRY about.Just look at what happened to our Union brothers at Catapiller yesterday they lost almost every thing gained over the year's.You'al had better circle the wagon's before it's to late!

A TEAMSTER FOREVER

Driver,this is not the only thing you have to WORRY about.Just look at what happened to our Union brothers at Catapiller yesterday they lost almost every thing gained over the year's.You'al had better circle the wagon's before it's to late!

A TEAMSTER FOREVER
The wagons have been circled since the TurnCoat sold us out. We will be watching everybody involved in this upcoming contract. YOUR FROG EYING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Do you think we can come to an agreement that we the ABF Teamsters and the company can all prosper from? If so can we come to an agreement that may entice some non union company to join and have the same contract. We can make a big difference. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Please get the word out that there is a site for ABF Teamsters to come to for information. If you have a Lap Top take it to work and let Road Drivers and City workers see this site and they may join to get the latest information on our contract. If they can just see it maybe they will join. After all it would be to our benefit if they do. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!