Estes | to old friends

mad trucker

Road Driver
Credits
Just wanted to say thanks. To old friends. Several weeks back I was on a run to Phoenix az. When I decided to call an ol’ friend that runs to phoenix. John answered the phone and it turned out he was just 25 min. behind me. It was a great run that night. I was able to catch up on old friends that are no longer with us, and others that moved on.
To my good and old friends that are still here and all that have moved on and to those that are gone. I raise a glass to you all, I say a prayer ,stay safe my friends ,may the road be clear, the weather great .
The Mad Trucker

Just wanted to say thanks. To old friends. Several weeks back I was on a run to Phoenix az. When I decided to call an ol’ friend that runs to phoenix. John answered the phone and it turned out he was just 25 min. behind me. It was a great run that night. I was able to catch up on old friends that are no longer with us, and others that moved on.
To my good and old friends that are still here and all that have moved on and to those that are gone. I raise a glass to you all, I say a prayer ,stay safe my friends ,may the road be clear, the weather great .
The Mad Trucker

Cheers to you mad trucker! We may have moved on to greener pastures, but we will never forget the great friends, and good times, we once had, working for the bulls' eye! The one and only G.I. Trucking Company. It truly was something to be proud of. Elvis out.....

Cheers To Jr>j

Cheers to you mad trucker! We may have moved on to greener pastures, but we will never forget the great friends, and good times, we once had, working for the bulls' eye! The one and only G.I. Trucking Company. It truly was something to be proud of. Elvis out.....

Cheers to bueford t justice for making most of the runs to meet and turns in so cal..get ready to break all the frieght in fresno and work longer hours Whats up mad trucker!! good to see your doing good!! and my HERO Elvis king of the working stiffs:funky:

Cheers to bueford t justice for making most of the runs to meet and turns in so cal..get ready to break all the frieght in fresno and work longer hours Whats up mad trucker!! good to see your doing good!! and my HERO Elvis king of the working stiffs:funky:

Are they going to run the Reno freight there also?
Conway is doing this and it is a disasster.
I myself like meet and turns better then laydowns. No motels or bunkhouses and no waiting at another terminal why there drivers get out first and you sit.