Yellow | To the Conway stooges and wall street slime posting here

teamguy

TB Lurker
Credits
It was nice to see r14 called it for what it was-alot of people here urging NO voteds which only benefit competition, hurts brothers at Arkansas, and to boot causes us all to lose all value we have in stock as wall street profits when our stock is zero-in addition to the huge best some crooks have placed hoping we die out. Am I the only one here who sees how insane a NO vote is? You can vote no and;

-lose your job
-lose your pension
-know you hurt other teamsters due to anger which when gone will turn into depression
-try to find a job which pays less and no health care
-lose all the money you or brothers have in the stock-which wall street criminals are already trying to knock down to hurt our chances of raising funds the company gets selling stock at a much higher price
-go home and know you basically rolled over and got f*cked by Conway fedex and competitors, and you did it to yourself!

I will not do that. Yes lets me fight another day.

It was nice to see r14 called it for what it was-alot of people here urging NO voteds which only benefit competition, hurts brothers at Arkansas, and to boot causes us all to lose all value we have in stock as wall street profits when our stock is zero-in addition to the huge best some crooks have placed hoping we die out. Am I the only one here who sees how insane a NO vote is? You can vote no and;

-lose your job
-lose your pension
-know you hurt other teamsters due to anger which when gone will turn into depression
-try to find a job which pays less and no health care
-lose all the money you or brothers have in the stock-which wall street criminals are already trying to knock down to hurt our chances of raising funds the company gets selling stock at a much higher price
-go home and know you basically rolled over and got f*cked by Conway fedex and competitors, and you did it to yourself!

I will not do that. Yes lets me fight another day.
Heck, your better off working in a Fema Concentration Camp. If you come out to 309, all they need to add is a watch tower.

YouTube - FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)

Why do you want to blame Con-Way for the problems at YRCWD? The last time i looked Con-Way did not own YRCW,neither did FedEx. The rank and file are the only ones who can determine when enough is enough. If you can stand the cuts and reductions again then vote yes, if you can't then vote no and see what happens.ABF said no and they are going good so why can't yellow make money. At least you have the power to say yes or no, so quite blaming others, look from inside, and see what the problem is and then correct it. From the outside looking in getting rid the the ceo is a step in the right direction, next you need to look at your union leadership from top to bottom and see if they are doing a good job, if not get rid of them and start over. Here is another thought how much of a cut is the union leadership taking during these hard times. when was the union strongest? Answer when drivers were in charge not the ones you have now.

Now just to be fair no i don't work for YRCW i do work for Con-way and i know i will get blasted for posting over here, but i don't do it to be a ***hole. I am smart enough to know what happens when there is no unions, it doesn't take a take a brain surgeon to know that.
I had hoped that cardcheck had been passed, i didn't like all of the provisions but i don't feel it would have be a bad thing.

Anyway good luck to each and everyone of you, because only you have the power to determine your future .

From the outside looking in getting rid the the ceo is a step in the right direction, next you need to look at your union leadership from top to bottom and see if they are doing a good job, if not get rid of them and start over. Here is another thought how much of a cut is the union leadership taking during these hard times. when was the union strongest? Answer when drivers were in charge not the ones you have now.

Some of us having been saying the same things for years

have you forgotten that your beloved conway and fedex tried to run yrc out of business with rate cuts? drink some coffee, you arent thinkling straight.

have you forgotten that your beloved conway and fedex tried to run yrc out of business with rate cuts? drink some coffee, you arent thinkling straight.

Don't take that stuff personally man, it's called business, the pie is much smaller these days and all companies are competing for their share, If YRC were in a position to do so they would do the same thing....

All is fair in business and war

Don't take that stuff personally man, it's called business, the pie is much smaller these days and all companies are competing for their share, If YRC were in a position to do so they would do the same thing....

All is fair in business and war
No way man! YRC is above those kindda tactics, just ask the 301 guys. :stirthepot: