SEFL | Tobin sent me a gift

I have meet Tobin on numerous occasions and he is a down to earth, Christian leader who cares about his employees and their families. There is no other company in this industry that cares more about their employees than Southeastern. That is evident in the fact that we carry no debt and our prepared to succeed in the future. When the business comes back, we will not be running around trying to rehire and retrain employees. We will be ready to serve customers the way we always have. Better than anybody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have meet Tobin on numerous occasions and he is a down to earth, Christian leader who cares about his employees and their families. There is no other company in this industry that cares more about their employees than Southeastern. That is evident in the fact that we carry no debt and our prepared to succeed in the future. When the business comes back, we will not be running around trying to rehire and retrain employees. We will be ready to serve customers the way we always have. Better than anybody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Very nice post. welcome to the board!!:smilie_132: