Today,I lost the greatest woman ever. My Mother.

hasbeenking

TB Regular
Credits
Heaven recieved a hell of an angel this evening. My Mother succumbed to a 3rd stroke. I love you Mom. May you rest in peace.

Many thanks to my friends at Saia,here on Truckingboards and at home. She was laid to rest today not far from my boyhood home. Mom is walking in God's kingdom reunited with her parents. Hoping to be reunited with her in the future.

Extremely sorry for your loss, may you find comfort knowing that she is in a much better place...

I'm looking at the same thing in the future, my parents are aging, I can't imagine losing either one, I know I will but its gonna hurt, I'm gonna need friends and family more than I ever have, I am soooo sorry for your loss HBking, we all love ya, your a part of our TB family, don't you ever forget that!!!!

Many thanks to all.Mom was my heart & soul. I'm devestated by losing her,but I rest easy knowing she's no longer suffering.

I lost my dad a few months ago.It was a loss,but I cant even imagine losing my mom.Im a 45 year old "mommas boy",admittingly.

Sorry to hear this my friend. When I lost my Mom it was one of the hardest days
in my life , it makes you feel so alone. Remember this , No one in this world loved
you more than her and you were her most precious possession , she was proud of
you and she will live in your heat for as long as you live. Someday you will be with
her again but for now just know she is always there in spirit at your side.

I feel your loss. I lost my mother two years ago just before Christmas. I was her caregiver & spent more time with her the last two years of her life with than with my wife. She was a teacher & touched many lives. I hope to leave this life with half of the friends she had. I lost my dad fifty years ago this year when I was just a pup. My mother raised four of us & had the patience of Job. I don't know why she didn't pinch my head off for some of the things I did. I am sure I caused her hair to turn gray at an early age. Mothers have a special love & usually are a mother to more than her own children.