POLITICS Today's Culture

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

2. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

‘AND WAMMMMMM’: TEENS RANDOMLY TARGET, BEAT UP SENIOR CITIZENS

‘And Wammmmmm’: Teens Randomly Target, Beat Up Senior Citizens | Video | TheBlaze.com

Add this to the so called "knockout game" that teens are doing and you see the disregarded and disrespect that years of coddling has gotten us.

3. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

4. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

5. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

In God we trust, maybe, but not each other

In God we trust, maybe, but not each other

6. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

why?

I thought spending your junior and senior years of high school pregnant was the "progressive" thing to do.

I have read this article several times. As an official who usually spends weekends reffing middle school games and below, safety is not really an issue. Rosters are smaller because football is hard. You have to practice, you have to run, the collisions are 99.9% very weak. The problem is the kids are lazy and most youth league coaches think that every game is the Super Bowl. The coaches make the game un-fun. We can usually tell within the first 4 minutes what kind of coach we are dealing with.

7. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

I see that with my nephews team as well. You can also tell the kids that actually take the game serious and those that just go through the motions as well.. On his team this year there were 2 girls and to tell the truth they played harder than most of the boys.

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    My son has been a football junkie his entire life. But he's to the point of not wanting to play anymore because it's no longer any fun to him. A lot of his friends have either already quit or are considering quitting right now. His coach has no clue, he takes the fun out of it. I love to watch him play, but if he's not having any fun, it's also not worth taking any health risks. I'll support his decision either way.

9. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

10. Ruffian 72

Ruffian 72 Well-Known Member

Saw 1st hand the 2 most influences on our youth. 'Home life" and "School". If either or both suck, and others don't step in to role model, or show some guidance, the kids are lost. "Self centered leftist based idealogy just destroys all value system" Coached small town little league 6 years, 4 years 1st thru 3rd graders, 2 years 4th thru 6th. Wondered at the so called trouble kids, never no real problem. Plus, teachers said they are really well behaved during football season. Treated all the same and stuck by set rules no matter who. Heck, started out 1st season as 'just a helper" lol. Not paid, bitched at by parents, most didn't show up, or give a crap. Every time got "Tired of It", my mother would comment, "You know you are the only positive, give a dang about them, male in most of those children's life" So, until a couple of others finally took over I stayed at it. Won a couple league Championships. Dealt/helped with a LOT of issues some kids had. Drove at that time from 02:00 until 15:00, so I could be there to coach and be a single father of 2. My kids were either too old or played in other age groups while I coached. More than once as these kids got older, would have one come up and ask if I had a little time. Would ask some advice or just need someone to BS with.

11. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

No Class in THIS Class, University to Teach How to Masturbate

No Class in THIS Class, University to Teach How to Masturbate : Stop The ACLU

12. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

PLANNED PARENTHOOD RELEASES 'TWELVE DAYS OF CONTRACEPTION' CHRISTMAS CAROL

Planned Parenthood Releases 'Twelve Days of Contraception' Christmas Carol

13. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

14. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

15. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

NIH STUDY: SINGLE-PARENT HOUSEHOLDS DETRIMENTAL TO HEALTH OF BLACK MALES

NIH Study: Single-Parent Households Detrimental to Health of Black Males

16. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

17. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Prescription Stimulants Out of Control on College Campuses

Natural News Blogs Prescription Stimulants Out of Control on College Campuses » Natural News Blogs

18. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    I am totally against any form of child abuse, but I also know how the public school system can accuse parents of abusing their child on any given day......without proof or facts to back it up. The parents should be innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. But suspicion of abuse should be investigated thoroughly.
    As far as homeschooling. I'd be all for the parent's past education being checked out, because the last thing this country needs is a high school dropout teaching their kids how to be a high school dropout.
    But with the current social decay of America, I wouldn't blame anyone for not putting their kids into the public school system. But I do want the kids to get an education, so if the parents are dumb, they shouldn't be teaching their kids either.

19. Gone Fishin

Gone Fishin Active Member

I'm thinking of suing my parents for letting me climb trees, ride my bike without a helmet, and pretend to play "army man" with my stick "gun" in the woods behind my house. I'm lucky to have survived.....

20. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. Same here Gone Fishin'.

My parents were so crazy that they even let me run around with a BB gun trying to shoot birds. One time they even let me climb a tree. Crazy, crazy stuff right there.
    And they never once taught me how to wipe my hinder on a police cruiser. I should just sue them.lol