POLITICS Today's Culture

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Planned Parenthood Cell Phone App to 12yr. Olds, “Having Sex Feels Good”

Read more at PERVERTED: Planned Parenthood Cell Phone App to 12yr. Olds,

Planned Parenthood Cell Phone App to 12-Year-Olds: “Having Sex Feels Good” | Caffeinated Thoughts

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
  3. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Found another article today where Sexting in Middle School Age children is on the increase as well..

4. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

What horrible advice they give:

What do you think a more appropriate answer would be? "Shut up, and get me a beer"?

If you just spoke to your children more often, you wouldn't have to worry about things like this.

5. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Just had that "birds and the bees" conversation with my son out in the deer blind about a week ago. Awkward to say the least. But not an option for a responsible parent. I want my kids to get their education from us, not some friend of theirs who thinks that they know everything.

6. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Had mine with my son a few months ago right around homecoming.. It is a parents responsibility to have the discussion with their child, but then again today's culture and those pushing it such as PP think its their place to do so and have been pushing it on younger and younger children..

7. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Planned Parenthood Representative Says Christianity is “Going Down”

Planned Parenthood Representative Says Christianity is "Going Down" | LifeNews.com
    When the atheist gives voice to his or her God-denial, it provides those in Truth a small glimpse into the same dark spirit – old as Adam – that prompted the psalmist to observe: “The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good” (Psalm 14:1).

8. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    In todays culture, the kids need to look no further than their own parents to get a bad example of life. Todays parenting is pathetic to say the least, and then when you have organization like PP supporting all of this delinquent behavior, it speeds up the process of the decay of society.

9. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

your parents just did not know any better

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  10. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Yes, and teaching me gun safety at such an early age! Shame on them....

11. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Pimp Sues Nike For 100 Million Because Company Didn’t Warn Him Of Dangers Of Using His Air Jordans To Stomp Someone’s Face

Read more: Pimp sues Nike for $100m for not warning that sneakers can be a weapon | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    That lawsuit makes perfect sense................in the society that we currently live in.

13. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Liberal Dem Congresswomen Pen Scathing Letter To House GOP Demanding They “Stop Wasting Taxpayer Dollars” Trying To Save Babies From Being Aborted…

Congresswomen Pen Stinging Memo To House GOP

14. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

High School Teaches Children “Oral Sex” and “Anal Sex” Are Ways to Express Feelings

School says

15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    These same dumb asses are the ones who complain about the social behavior of the youth nowadays, yet they won't let the kids be kids anymore. At the pace we're at, the schools (and others) will be teaching kids this stuff before they turn 10. They educate these kids at an early age, which only heightens their curiosity. If they weren't exposed to this crap, they wouldn't know about is so soon.

We live in a very Conservative Community. If this happened within our school system, they'd be digging, looking for school board member's and school staff's bodies under pine stumps. They know better than to pull this crap around here. But it sure is sad to see the other parts of the Country accepting it.

16. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

They already do in some states, remember the article from a year or two ago showing how they are introducing this now to 6 year olds?

Obama mandate of sex education for 5-year-olds in public schools fulfilled?
    Obama mandate of sex education for 5-year-olds in public schools fulfilled? - National Social Evolution | Examiner.com

Heck that's priorities after all to these people since half the kids cant even pass the mandated tests or curriculums

17. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Textbook Teaches 5-year-olds How to Achieve Orgasm
    http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...eaches-5-year-olds-how-to-achieve-orgasm.html

The Sicofents here want this as well

18. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Based on test scores and statistics within this Country, these idiots can't teach kids how to read and write, but dabble around with sex education instead? Why don't they just teach what they are getting paid to teach and keep the sex ed stuff age appropriate? It looks like more of that "Progressive" movement moving forward. Just another reason for me to detest them.

19. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Lamestream media promotes total lie about NFL player suicide 'epidemic'

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/043557_NFL_players_suicide_epidemic_lamestream_media.html#ixzz2ql8T8IwK

Genealogy of a Lie: Tracing the Origins of NFL Suicide Epidemic Myth

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/01/13/Genealogy-of-a-Lie

20. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    As much as I respect the NFL players for what they do and how good they are (or were). In my opinion, there is not one single player that committed suicide because of their brain damage from football. Could they have brain damage from concussions? Absolutely. But nobody will ever convince me that their brain damage caused them to swallow a bullet. If I were a betting man, I'd say that every one of them had hidden stuff going on in their life that pushed them over the edge. I think these lawsuits are pathetic and nothing short of a money grab. Just my opinion.