Tom Brady Expected To Sign With Tampa Bay Bucs

Can you imagine him winning with another team ? Tampa was only missing a QB last year. Team was fine. Turnovers were ridiculous.

I wonder where Jameis Winston will wind up? Is he still a starter? What about Andy "The Red Rifle" Dalton?
This would be real strange, but Winston could end up as a backup in NE. Never know.

Patriots signed Brian Hoyer. Interesting. Winston is a back up. These teams will be fighting over the rookies coming out. Dalton must have wanted to much money for the Patriots. Maybe he signs with who ever doesn't get the guy they wanted.

I really hate to see this...Loved Brady with the Patriots...can't pull for TB. surely, he doesn't need the money...can you imagine him in the HOF with a Bucs jersey?

I don't see Tom in the hof as a buck
That would suggest his best achievements were with Tampa besides I believe the player has his choice if played for more than one team

I don't see Tom in the hof as a buck
That would suggest his best achievements were with Tampa besides I believe the player has his choice if played for more than one team

Pretty sure he is going in as a Patriot. But this virus thing. He may very well never play again.

Pretty sure he is going in as a Patriot. But this virus thing. He may very well never play again.

Last I read all the teams agreed to play in empty stadiums if it comes down to it but nothing from the networks if they are going to televise