Tom Brady has a serious VAX INJURY!!!

Jaloc

TB Legend
PREMIUM
Credits
I have a friend in the NFL two friends in fact.. I heard they are keeping it secret... look at the news of him right now... all the strangest crap going on... Think about it... He is injured and they are hiding it and hell knows if he gets better but they are throwing all they got at him to make him better right now.

It will bury us all.

Fortunately I'll be dead first before you stuff that crap into my body. I would suspect it half full of it already. Oh well.

The one direct result of all this Covid Hocus Pocus is a absolute refusal to jab anything that is not a medicine to fix a owie or something immediate. No vaxes, no preventatives, no nothing.

The way the medical establishment is going with restricting the jabs of medicine for owies (Narcotics and so on) its even easier to go to illegal drug side and palm off 10 bucks to fix the owie yourself. It might kill you doing it but if you were hurting that much it will be doing you a favor.

So such is the failure of the entire US Medical establishment top to bottom. Serves them right.

Suppose there is the finest health system known to man evolved to give that fancy genetic service 50 years from now for everything? We all would be dead. There would be no one to serve.

Why even worry about fixing the medical ::shit:: when you drive by Kensington Ave any daylight time in Philadelphia and witness hundreds of homeless dying by degrees.

Using the German 1933 model my post will brand me some kind of enemy against the deep state inventing the crap to stuff down our craws. I dont see why not. I stand against these abominations. If God wanted us to fix it genetically he would have provided for that understanding long ago.

I am not a keyboard warrier making noise. When If I go to a doctor or hospital for something bad, I am specifically DNR. That means if I decline badly fast in front of them they are to do nothing. Nothing. It would be my time to go.

"Beyond a report from Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times that the situation has nothing to do with the health of Brady or his family, there has been no announcement or reporting on why he’s away."

I would love some more information from your friends in the NFL. Have them use burner emails and create accounts over a VPN. Untraceable.

"Beyond a report from Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times that the situation has nothing to do with the health of Brady or his family, there has been no announcement or reporting on why he’s away."

I would love some more information from your friends in the NFL. Have them use burner emails and create accounts over a VPN. Untraceable.
One of his friends is Deshaun Watson. A very credible source.

Oh its traceable. ALL computers online has a unique IP address by subnet range and MAC address in addition to processors containing a unique number (Which is usually not broadcast)

All you needed to do was to do a simple summons to the ISP for the IP address contained in the email etc. That is usually found in the raw form under a full header tab inside your regular mail screen in the top corner. Open that up and you then open RIPE or ICANN or any of the five global directories for Who is and you will find out more or less who holds that particular IP Addresses.

Finally but not last, there are several classes of addressing online. A through D in octets.

There are at least two classes that we do not see on our internet being the military and so on side of the internet. They run on their own directory.

If Brady had medical information that spilled out when someone blabbed and wishes to prosecute or make a federal case of it, he can get that started. And along the way posting that here will drag these Forums into the investigation and so on. Nothing is private.

As far as burners, homeland security works hard to make sure that your phones in America at least have your name and so on. HOWEVER Abdul the sand man can get a phone company established within the US Government in Commerce Dept etc and then operate to null those laws and allow his terrorist friends to use burners under make up names for as long the Homeland has no clue about the entire operation.

I have a friend in the NFL two friends in fact.. I heard they are keeping it secret... look at the news of him right now... all the strangest crap going on... Think about it... He is injured and they are hiding it and hell knows if he gets better but they are throwing all they got at him to make him better right now.

J, your friends are pulling your leg.
I saw Tom playing lead guitar for Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa at the Johnny Mack Brown high school in Fairfax Va. Friday night.

Oh its traceable. ALL computers online has a unique IP address by subnet range and MAC address in addition to processors containing a unique number (Which is usually not broadcast)

All you needed to do was to do a simple summons to the ISP for the IP address contained in the email etc. That is usually found in the raw form under a full header tab inside your regular mail screen in the top corner. Open that up and you then open RIPE or ICANN or any of the five global directories for Who is and you will find out more or less who holds that particular IP Addresses.

Finally but not last, there are several classes of addressing online. A through D in octets.

There are at least two classes that we do not see on our internet being the military and so on side of the internet. They run on their own directory.

If Brady had medical information that spilled out when someone blabbed and wishes to prosecute or make a federal case of it, he can get that started. And along the way posting that here will drag these Forums into the investigation and so on. Nothing is private.

As far as burners, homeland security works hard to make sure that your phones in America at least have your name and so on. HOWEVER Abdul the sand man can get a phone company established within the US Government in Commerce Dept etc and then operate to null those laws and allow his terrorist friends to use burners under make up names for as long the Homeland has no clue about the entire operation.
As far as I know, these football players aren't medical professionals, so they'd only be commenting on rumors anyhow. It's not like you're guilty of a HIPPAA violation every time you say a guy at work is faking an injury or the like.

But if we want to get into internet anonymity, I suppose if you consider speaking to injury rumors worthy of or eligible for a federal warrant (and the dummy was stupid enough to use a VPN that keeps logs while being located in a 14 eyes country), then this is what you'd do to deliver this matter of grave state intelligence: log in to your VPN, and then send the missive over TOR. You thus enter the VPN, and then the VPN loses you once your data enters the guard relay, which was only given the IP address of the VPN.

Now. It's gonna be slow as hell. But for matters of national security such as this state secret, what price peace of mind?

I sort of agree with White.

NFL and other sports are nose bleed territory as far as everything.

When we were young it was easier to go down to 33rd street stadium grab a bunch of brats, drinks and a seat in the gallery section for maybe 10 bucks all out. In those days it would probably be closer to 50 dollars in inflated current dollars.

Those days are gone. What has taken it's place is sports events on broadcast media that approach what I consider to be absurdity. Almost Roman in bread and circuses with people paying what I would consider two years income for a few hours of loud debauchery in a stadium turned into a fortress.

The recent political expressions of some of the players turned me away as well.

HOWEVER. The old Dallas Cowboys Astrodome was being stripped out one year and they sent me down there with a van trailer to haul whatever they stuffed into it and stick that in Memphis. It did not matter what as long the trailer was full.

While they were loading it, I took some time to physically get deep into the place and stood on the 50 yard line under the dome and lights of that field. Its pretty impressive I must say. And I would remember that experience fairly well.

What I did not know then was the place was going to be demo'ed and that was that.

Life is change. Things come and go. But I was very happy to have been able to visit a full NFL stadium and have a look see for free. It was no problem at all. Combined with the one vendor that day it worked out nicely for food and drinks too.

I don't care about their political beliefs in the slightest, i just think it's a terribly boring sport. MMA for me all day.
Ive done a bit of Martial Art long ago. Had a sensei in my adult years. Two of them as a matter of fact. I did not go for show or fancy this or that. Just used what worked and tossed the rest. What came out would have been known today as Krav. But essentially Judo with a touch of Kenpo. What a mess.

MMA is something I occasionally get into but watching some of these people go through the fighting makes me hurt just thinking about it. What with the arthritis and all. Just be easier to just shoot the lot.

I actually put away the Martial Arts not too long ago personally. That time has passed for me. Depending on the situational matches I'll take it in now and again. But I am not full on fan or hardcore sports generally. But do like my tractor pulls with the old iron truck tractors uphill. I try to get as much of that in before diesel gets outlawed or something.