Tom Brady's Wife Blames Patriots Teammates

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
................A few Giants fans started heckling her about Brady's performance as she walked quickly to the elevator. After initially smiling and even trying to ignore the fans, Bundchen let her guard down just long enough to deliver a foul-mouthed defense of her man -- and a sideswipe of his receivers.

"You (have) to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."....................

Tom Brady's Wife Blames Patriots Teammates | ThePostGame

I agree with her !!!!!!

Awwww..How nice..A woman who models underwear for a living,should model underwear for a living,and leave football to men..."Shut Up Stupid"....

She has a point. We all know what could have happened if not for that 1 dropped pass and 1 tipped pass along with the time wasted on the 12th man penalty. But a win is a win and we'll take. The bookies must have taken some beating.

She has a point. We all know what could have happened if not for that 1 dropped pass and 1 tipped pass along with the time wasted on the 12th man penalty. But a win is a win and we'll take. The bookies must have taken some beating.

I agree about the bookies...But it didn't happen,game over...She's protecting her man.. I don't think she takes criticism too well..Kinda spoiled,ya think...Money does that to ya..
And "The Gronk" should have been Superman and caught the Hail Mary pass in the endzone...The Patties Lost..Game over...Giants win...Could we be seeing another "Videogate"?

Awwww..How nice..A woman who models underwear for a living,should model underwear for a living,and leave football to men..."Shut Up Stupid"....

I guess you could say the same to the classless drunken Giant fans heckling a woman. "Shut Up Stupid".

I guess you could say the same to the classless drunken Giant fans heckling a woman. "Shut Up Stupid".

That's what she should have told'em..Instead of trying to make her hubby look like a "Super Star",or the loss was his team mates fault.....Stay home...Where she belongs...Count their money...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was her body guard to take care of these thugs? I can't imagine, with the money that is brought into the Brady home,she wouldn't have one....Maybe he was carrying her spritzer...

Didn't she say these things to the media? Tom needs to step in and get some control. She can't be doing stuff like that, it would be one thing if Tom said it but, his woman? A model? You know what please!!!!

He should really have a talk with her and take away some privilages...that will learn the damn feriner.

I'd keep ho cakes on a shorter leash.

Of course, she's just defending her man. My wife would have done the same, minus the expletive. But she is right. The Patriots receivers are much better than that. They failed but Brady actually had a good game. If Gronk (6 ft. 7 in. tall) goes up and catches that long pass instead of being out jumped by a linebacker for an interception, the game could have been different. And Wes Welker was man enough to take the rap for his dropped pass also. That one may have ended the game with a fresh set of downs. 12 men on the field penalty on third down, followed by a first down pass from Eli was huge, but never should have happened....they would have had to punt. Dion Branch's drop of a catchable ball was a big mistake. At least two fumbles by the Giants that the Patriots didn't recover. Everyone on the Patriots took their turn making mistakes. I know, I've heard it all before, would of, could of, should of. It was the Giants' night.....plain and simple. Congrats to the G-men.

I posted on here when the playoffs began that the G-men were a dangerous team.

Of course, she's just defending her man. My wife would have done the same, minus the expletive. But she is right. The Patriots receivers are much better than that. They failed but Brady actually had a good game. If Gronk (6 ft. 7 in. tall) goes up and catches that long pass instead of being out jumped by a linebacker for an interception, the game could have been different. And Wes Welker was man enough to take the rap for his dropped pass also. That one may have ended the game with a fresh set of downs. 12 men on the field penalty on third down, followed by a first down pass from Eli was huge, but never should have happened....they would have had to punt. Dion Branch's drop of a catchable ball was a big mistake. At least two fumbles by the Giants that the Patriots didn't recover. Everyone on the Patriots took their turn making mistakes. I know, I've heard it all before, would of, could of, should of. It was the Giants' night.....plain and simple. Congrats to the G-men.

I posted on here when the playoffs began that the G-men were a dangerous team.

Most sports talk shows were saying that "she made it sound like it was the wide receivers' fault that they lost"..."They dropped too many passes"she says..I feel the same..You gotta be able to take a little heckling, if you are going to be the #1 guy..Brady would have probably told her to "be quiet, I'm a big boy"....But maybe he would have hid behind her,who knows...

Belichek and Brady Choked...Just like my Tigers....That's what make them human..

I disagree with ya on that Bro. Brady had good numbers, Belichick had a good game plan. The players just didn't make plays. The Giants made more big plays when it counted.

Read the last part again....This is a game of chance and planning...Sometimes,neither work out...That's why they keep score...

I applaud the Patriots for making it to the SuperBowl with a high school caliber secondary.

I do too....But it might have been a little more difficult, if the divisions would have been stronger...You had at least 7 teams from the NFC that could have made it all the way...For some reason the AFC is going in reverse recently..IMO..