Tom Brady's Wife Blames Patriots Teammates

What a bimbo.When I first saw that headline,I thought Jacobs was a pig for saying what he did.After reading the story,my thoughts changed.
The bimbo didnt have to word her thoughts in a way that demeaned her husbands coworkers.Someone had to catch a bunch of passes this year for her husband to have a successful year.What a slam to the likes of Welker,Gronck,Hernandez,Branch,etc..So Jacobs comment,"shut up and just be cute" is my sentiments too.

Giselle rocks. She's just the wife of a player, a casual fan, none of the other Patriots or anybody else cares about her opinions on the game. You've got sports talk guys on radio that make a living commenting on games and when you come right down to it, nobody cares what they say either. It not what she said that matters, but the fact that she said it. I applaud her. Oh, and if you think being in the public eye is easy, how would you like having your wife called a "bimbo" by someone who knows nothing about her. Why don't you think a little before you start typing.

Well,she is in the public eye,so whats youre point??Dont like my opinion??SORRRRRY.

Get over yourself SC.You or no one else can dictate what I post as long as its in the guidelines of this site..By the way,I thought about it before I typed this..K??

BTW,I had another name for her,but it isn't allowed..

Last edited by a moderator:
If my post offends you,I suggest you report the post.I didnt know public people were spared wrath in here..Make sure you never criticize anyone on this site,K.

bradying.jpg

Pick a damn team NF and stick with it.. you bandwagoneer

I thought that I had explained this before. When you are a Lion's fan, you have to have other teams to follow because the Lion's season usually ends around week eight or week nine. At that point their games usually become irrelevant. Sometimes, I support certain teams because they have certain players, and not so much for the franchise. Therefore, if you're a football fan, you need to follow others. Now.....those days are over. Come next year, the Lion's season will end on week nineteen.

I thought that I had explained this before. When you are a Lion's fan, you have to have other teams to follow because the Lion's season usually ends around week eight or week nine. At that point their games usually become irrelevant. Sometimes, I support certain teams because they have certain players, and not so much for the franchise. Therefore, if you're a football fan, you need to follow others. Now.....those days are over. Come next year, the Lion's season will end on week nineteen.

"Thick and thin".."We'll get'em next year".."Wait until next year"...The baghead years..That's a true fan.....Of the Saints...Black And Gold To The Bone...Good or bad...Win or lose.. I watch'em..I support'em..Cause they're My Team...