Tom Brady's Wife Blames Patriots Teammates

"Thick and thin".."We'll get'em next year".."Wait until next year"...The baghead years..That's a true fan.....Of the Saints...Black And Gold To The Bone...Good or bad...Win or lose.. I watch'em..I support'em..Cause they're My Team...
I appreciate a die hard fan. And I never said that I didn't support the Lions through thick and thin. But, I struggle to get excited about a team that can't win and look horrible week after week. Therefore, I looked for other teams that brought excitement, because their games mattered. I thought that I was a fan of the game.....not just a fan of a team. Oh well, I guess I'm just a non-loyal, bad fan.:732:

I appreciate a die hard fan. And I never said that I didn't support the Lions through thick and thin. But, I struggle to get excited about a team that can't win and look horrible week after week. Therefore, I looked for other teams that brought excitement, because their games mattered. I thought that I was a fan of the game.....not just a fan of a team. Oh well, I guess I'm just a non-loyal, bad fan.:732:

Yes you are...And shame on you.... Do twenty push-ups and watch Gisele on the "Models on Parade", then do it twenty more times(push-ups that is).....

Pick a damn team NF and stick with it.. you bandwagoneer
Am I the only one that has a favorite team that I root for no matter who they play, but then has other teams that they root for during other match ups? Or do some people not root for anyone if their team isn't on the field? Do others not root for whoever is playing against the Donks? It's the same......only different. I don't know, maybe I'm weird.:shrug:

Am I the only one that has a favorite team that I root for no matter who they play, but then has other teams that they root for during other match ups? Or do some people not root for anyone if their team isn't on the field? Do others not root for whoever is playing against the Donks? It's the same......only different. I don't know, maybe I'm weird.:shrug:

Yes you are...And.... Damn,I already said that..Never mind..

Northern Flash said:

I'm an Eagles fan, I watch a lot of pro football. I really have no second favorite team. I enjoy the sport, that's why I watch other teams play. I think you can agree with me, 50 years of Eagles football has had a lot of seasons with meaningless games.

I can't imagine only having one team in a specific sport to root for. I have several in every sport. I always have an absolute favorite, but then a few others right behind them. And of course, there are always the ones that I despise. (My approach makes it easy to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon.) I figured that I'd beat y'all to the punch on that one.

I can't imagine only having one team in a specific sport to root for. I have several in every sport. I always have an absolute favorite, but then a few others right behind them. And of course, there are always the ones that I despise. (My approach makes it easy to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon.) I figured that I'd beat y'all to the punch on that one.

I do have teams I am always against. Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, Jets, and the Colts. I grew up liking both the Eagles and the Colts. When the Colts ran out in the middle of the night to Indy, I became a lifetime hater of that team. I also am not a fan of the Browns(Ravens) that currently play in Baltimore. I like the Phillies and Orioles in baseball. Liking the Orioles means I can attend games with good seats at a decent price. Good grief, they are pitiful. I don't follow basketball much, though the 76ers are kind of fun to watch as pro teams go this season. I am a casual Flyers fan, don't ask me to say those names lol.

I'm with you RR there certain teams I have grown to hate no matter what . In football it's the Cowboys and in Baseball it's the KC Royals . Now the Royals it's because of the owner . I read a MLB report that shows that A-Hole doesn't even put 1/4 of the money he get's from revenue sharing back into the team . He get's tons of money from all the other teams paying luxury tax and revenue sharing but still refuses to put out the money for a good team . The Cowboys well it's just because they are the Cowboy's LOL .

I'd say the Cowpukes are my most hated team. It does occasionally change that I can hate the Giants more. The Yankass top my baseball hate list. The hatred for the Colts has faded a lot, but I still will never cheer for them. Irsay, well....let's not go there with how I feel about him.

No dislike for any team,I guess.Its usually certain teams obnoxious fans that makes some teams almost hated.That and teams that win year in-year-out.Maybe thats what makes the fans of those teams obnoxious,lol

BradyingWaterslide_original.jpg

I'm glad to see that Tom Brady's sister is a teacher and not some kind of star. Because when two stars get married, it seldom lasts very long. Maybe they will make it. Good luck to her and Youk.

I'm glad to see that Tom Brady's sister is a teacher and not some kind of star. Because when two stars get married, it seldom lasts very long. Maybe they will make it. Good luck to her and Youk.

Yeah, but doesn't Youkilis look like an ax murderer...Say his name real slow..You kil is....Frightening..