Yellow | Tomorrow’s earnings call

ConcernedYellow

TB Lurker
Credits
What will the spin be on the call tomorrow? Every LTL has finished this earnings season reporting record results, even with the weather. I’d bet a nickel that Yellow will report another loss and likely be worse than last years 1st quarter.

How long will the taxpayers allow this type of gross mismanagement?

What will the spin be on the call tomorrow? Every LTL has finished this earnings season reporting record results, even with the weather. I’d bet a nickel that Yellow will report another loss and likely be worse than last years 1st quarter.

How long will the taxpayers allow this type of gross mismanagement?
I really don’t think the taxpayers have any say in this matter.
Most have no clue. A good portion that do will forget all about it in 6 months.

I was hoping we would be turning this around. I got till the 28th of this month to either pull my money out of the purchase stock program. Or let it ride a hole year after I buy it on the 28th

It is genius business strategy to continue to post losses every quarter. $700 million loan payback will be waived by government. Also opens the door to further COVID relief money to fund full fleet replacement and industrial real estate improvements and expansions. Stop the negativity!

It is genius business strategy to continue to post losses every quarter. $700 million loan payback will be waived by government. Also opens the door to further COVID relief money to fund full fleet replacement and industrial real estate improvements and expansions. Stop the negativity!