Top 3rd round NFL pick Michael Sam Comes out of Closet

I hope he goes somewhere on the west coast. Seattle or something. I don't wanna here about gay " bashing " every week. It'll turn him into another circus. Like Tebow. And that circus will run him out of the league.

I hope he goes somewhere on the west coast. Seattle or something. I don't wanna here about gay " bashing " every week. It'll turn him into another circus. Like Tebow. And that circus will run him out of the league.

No worries about that.The media can bash and make jokes about a Christian white dude,but a gay black dude will be just fine.

I heard the media say this week they thought his value would go way down and might not even get drafted. Not necessarily from being Gay but the teams will not want the distraction for other players

Oh comon' you guys... We are suppose to be tolerant...

Tolerance has nothing to do with it. Don't you realize this is America ? If some rich guy that has nothing to do with you can't find a way to exploit you for millions of dollars you will never see. You are worthless.

Tolerance has nothing to do with it. Don't you realize this is America ? If some rich guy that has nothing to do with you can't find a way to exploit you for millions of dollars you will never see. You are worthless.

If this means that I have to become a lot lizard, forget it..LOL

Michael Sams got cut by the Rams today. Darn, what will ESPN do for gay stories now? Maybe they will start a campaign to remove the Rams from the league altogether for being homophobes. The Rams gave him more than a fair chance since he got the second highest amount of snaps for the D line, which was more than a fair chance to prove himself. I admit....ESPN has really disappointed me over their coverage of this story.

Michael Sams got cut by the Rams today. Darn, what will ESPN do for gay stories now? Maybe they will start a campaign to remove the Rams from the league altogether for being homophobes. The Rams gave him more than a fair chance since he got the second highest amount of snaps for the D line, which was more than a fair chance to prove himself. I admit....ESPN has really disappointed me over their coverage of this story.

Well, call me crazy, but I watched all the games the guy played in and he looked as good as any first year player.. I think he'll hook up with a team.. There's no doubt the kid has "hustle"..But he won't start..

I hope your statement about the coverage was sarcasm.

Well, call me crazy, but I watched all the games the guy played in and he looked as good as any first year player.. I think he'll hook up with a team.. There's no doubt the kid has "hustle"..But he won't start..
If he's worthy of a spot on a team, I hope that he does make it. I'm just tired of all the hype around him. If he were straight, him getting cut would barely be news worthy.

why would west coast not talk about gay bashing? seattle is uber liberal .they totaly live by all the democrat crap

why would west coast not talk about gay bashing? seattle is uber liberal .they totaly live by all the democrat crap

Exactly. In Seattle he is just another gay guy. So what ?

St Louis has a stacked defensive line. They weren't going to be keeping him regardless.

But they did give him a chance to play and show he can handle the media.

Maybe he gets a chance. Maybe he ends up in the CFL. He will play somewhere.

I kind of feel bad for Michael Sams. He's not a bad football player and will more than likely land a job somewhere. But what bothers me is the MSM is using him like a rented mule. They put his sexuality on the front page at every turn so that they can push their Liberal agenda. They've used him throughout this entire process. I don't care what Sams does in his bedroom, or any other player for that matter. But I'm tired of his sexuality being shoved in my face everyday while I'm trying to watch sports.

Oh well...He started the entire debacle with his draft day kiss on national TV.Then Opera was gonna create a TV show depicting his gay life or some crap,then you have an ESPN woman "breaking" a story on Rams shower schedules with a gay dude.Fisher is probably glad hes stacked at DE,and hope someone claims him on waivers,so he wont be obligated to sign him to practice squad....This guy will bring baggage to any team that signs him and I think he likes it.

He definitely DID bring it on himself. I can't argue that, that's for sure.

As Chris Long (Rams Defensive End) said, "the only ones that aren't over him being gay is ESPN". He hit the nail right on the head.