ODFL | Top hourly rate

You need to PM Billy. OD might offer you a raise, but everything goes through Billy. In fact Sir William is trying to change the name to OB. Old Billy Freight Lines. The new motto, “The grass is never greener on the other side, cuz Billy just mowed it.”

You need to PM Billy. OD might offer you a raise, but everything goes through Billy. In fact Sir William is trying to change the name to OB. Old Billy Freight Lines. The new motto, “The grass is never greener on the other side, cuz Billy just mowed it.”
The special blend of fertilizer make it’s so green. A mix of goat poo and his secret ingredient makes the grass unbelievably green that no one can even come close. I think cow patties are his special ingredients.

The special blend of fertilizer make it’s so green. A mix of goat poo and his secret ingredient makes the grass unbelievably green that no one can even come close. I think cow patties are his special ingredients.
Hahahaha. I’d say something but it might be to much sarcasm.

I saw a set on 80 that said,Old Billy Goat Freight.
“On time,and Intact,or we feed it to the Goats”

How long is the progression and what's the start rate for P&D?

Demand full rate in your interview and you will get it. We over hired line drivers that sit at home all the time bc they only want to do easy work but are begging for city because it is the most challenging job in trucking. They will cave into your demands.

Demand full rate in your interview and you will get it. We over hired line drivers that sit at home all the time bc they only want to do easy work but are begging for city because it is the most challenging job in trucking. They will cave into your demands.
I’d really like to know what terminal has line drivers starving. You’ve used that sentence in two different posts. We have some City boys that want out of the city and come to paradise. Linehaul. By the way Billy, before you open your mouth, think. I’m on my break in Seattle. Oh I don’t deserve that right. Why don’t you come over and introduce yourself. Then we can laugh about everything. You be safe.