Estes | Top Out Pay

Do you guys get annual raises?
Yes, I've been here 15 years and there was only one year that we didn't and that was 2009, when a lot of other companies were taking cuts. I think the least in that time was .40cents and the most was this past January at $1.15. They didn't raise our medical cost this past year either.

Yes, I've been here 15 years and there was only one year that we didn't and that was 2009, when a lot of other companies were taking cuts. I think the least in that time was .40cents and the most was this past January at $1.15. They didn't raise our medical cost this past year either.
Oh ok..What's the medical cost per week or month?

Oh ok..What's the medical cost per week or month?
Family is like $85 for medical. Dental and vision are cheap. $6 or something like that. They also have different levels of insurance. Most people take the $85 one. I can’t remember what the other levels cost. One is very cheap and the other is very high.

Family is like $85 for medical. Dental and vision are cheap. $6 or something like that. They also have different levels of insurance. Most people take the $85 one. I can’t remember what the other levels cost. One is very cheap and the other is very high.

Annual raises have been close to a dollar in the city for the past several years. Add that to your progression, and it doesn’t take long to make a comfortable wage. The progression is something like 50 cents every 6 months I think.

Is that weekly or monthly?

Thank you, what’s better? Extra board or scheduled? Do you work everyday? You you come back to work on 10 or do you wait for the phone?

Thank you, what’s better? Extra board or scheduled? Do you work everyday? You you come back to work on 10 or do you wait for the phone?

Depends what you want. Schedule they gotta have one open for you to come in the door to get on. Home every day.

Extraboard out 5. Home 2. Sometimes day during week. Hit or miss. Extraboard miles fluctuate. You run random. One week in northeast. Next week could be in Dallas

Depends what you want. Schedule they gotta have one open for you to come in the door to get on. Home every day.

Extraboard out 5. Home 2. Sometimes day during week. Hit or miss. Extraboard miles fluctuate. You run random. One week in northeast. Next week could be in Dallas

Some schedules are layout. Lay out Tuesday and Thursday, then do a meet Friday.