ABF | Top Out Road Pay/ Dock Work

Sal_Undy33

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey can anybody tell me what the top out pay is for road drivers in AR? And do road drivers have to work the dock?

Whats the pay for the city starting out and top pay? I have a buddy that might be switching to ABF because of your sign on bonus.
Don’t know the exact amount but it like .05 to .10 cents an hour more. Contract says 90% pay for 1 year then 100% after that.

I don't know where you are at but in Indy they are starting at top pay city($25.84) and insurance with no probation and a $7500.00 bonus.

They can do that. Contract allows for company to skip wage progression. It also allows for greater pay than what the contractual agreement was, as long as it’s applied unilaterally to everyone.

Conversely, the contract doesn’t address sign-on bonuses specifically. Therefore, they can give out a one-time payout to a new-hire if it’s part of the hiring procedure.

No one ever thought Teamster jobs would need hiring bonuses to attract drivers.

They can do that. Contract allows for company to skip wage progression. It also allows for greater pay than what the contractual agreement was, as long as it’s applied unilaterally to everyone.

Conversely, the contract doesn’t address sign-on bonuses specifically. Therefore, they can give out a one-time payout to a new-hire if it’s part of the hiring procedure.

No one ever thought Teamster jobs would need hiring bonuses to attract drivers.
I think the hiring bonus also helps attract better drivers than the one driving this truck.

https://cdllife.com/2020/fire-chief...r-gps-to-someplace-that-they-ought-not-to-be/

I think the hiring bonus also helps attract better drivers than the one driving this truck.

https://cdllife.com/2020/fire-chief...r-gps-to-someplace-that-they-ought-not-to-be/

How many miles into his.....forest trek,..did it finally dawn on him that,...maybe,..just maybe.....he wasn't on a truck-approved route?
Was it when the dogsled team passed him up? Was it when he had to stop and allow the Alpine mountain climbers to cross the "road"?
Was it when he almost blind-sided the Abominable Snowman,....who gave him the finger when he went past?

For sheer dogged ignorance of facts,....and Invincible Faith in the infallability of technology,......I'd give this guy...umm...."credit"...
He shouldn't be driving truck.......He should be in Management!