R&L | top pay!

miami_owl

TB Lurker
Credits
Down here in miami,top pay is at $22.88. Just wondering what it is at the other terminals across the country?:gathering:

That wage in Memphis is pretty good. Did the cost of living go up around there? Dont know why so many other carriers knock us for working at places like R/L and OD. We make a little more change than the boys at alot of outfits. Out here I make more hauling LTL freight than a guy driving lowboy taking up two lanes with a huge dozer. While 22 something may not be much to brag about to ppl in other professions, I'm still able to get by on it.

u are a joke

It is much better to work for a company that lays you off and cant give you a decent schedule after three years. By the way the company is in economic trouble.

Top rate is 24.70 up in here in Ct.

mlk3636, dont believe it.Just a rumor started by you union guys.

23.47 in Memphis TN

You're in Cordova, huh? Us too. :smilie_132:

Yeah, the no time and a half thing really irritates me... I had to do a little research to figure out why that is. So freight carriers are exempt - but can a company still choose to pay for overtime anyway? Kind of sucks when you're working 60+ hrs/week on the dock like my husband and not getting anything for it.

R&L in trouble..??? Where did you take your math classes..?? I've know R&L's O/R, they are just about the last company you would put on the list of Who's in trouble...There are plenty that have cause for concern, R&L is very healthy and not one of them...

R&L in trouble..??? Where did you take your math classes..?? I've know R&L's O/R, they are just about the last company you would put on the list of Who's in trouble...There are plenty that have cause for concern, R&L is very healthy and not one of them...

you are right boxboss.there is some thing going on that has all of us drivers trying to figure out what is going to happen that what I think but I can't speak for all of the drivers.I just have to make sure that I watch my own a$% you know.

So what is R&L's O/R?????? I've heard people claim they know it but never produce... Even when they are a private company guys claim to know..

Last I was told it was a 72 for the whole company....not all terminals though are close to being the same. .28 per dollar pretty nice. Some trucking companys are at a 95-98.
The ones that go out of bussiness like Preston say for a while were at like a 1:03.
Later....