FedEx Freight | Top rate out the gate

rugrunner

TB Lurker
Credits
dxFAC5D.jpg

I thought it was always like that. When you got hired, you started as a casual at top rate. Once you became full time, then the progression scale kicks in

ABF is good but the on call 24/7 lifestyle for road drivers sucks. I like my weekends and holidays off. But the top rate is pretty good for guys looking to make a change.
They will get the new guys for sure and some vets as well.. I think that this will force companies to up their game a bit if they want drivers

They will get the new guys for sure and some vets as well.. I think that this will force companies to up their game a bit if they want drivers
With UPS taking their mileage compensated drivers to $.94 per mile by 2022, the ante has been raised considerably. That equates to over $56 per hour.

You're still better off being Union even if it pays less for the job protections have an accident eventually get your job back and if charged arrested Union bails you out even if you kill somebody in course of you duties Fedex would just throw you away let you rot. Can you file a grievance if Fedex doesn't pay you properly shorted your miles or hours no?

You're still better off being Union even if it pays less for the job protections have an accident eventually get your job back and if charged arrested Union bails you out even if you kill somebody in course of you duties Fedex would just throw you away let you rot. Can you file a grievance if Fedex doesn't pay you properly shorted your miles or hours no?
I couldn't lie, and make up a more retarded post.
Please tell me that you're not behind the wheel of a class A vehicle.

I personally have been arrested 7 times since my employment with FedEx Freight has begun. Two of those times were for murder. FedEx has bailed me out each and every time. They even picked me up in a limo. Will the union pick me up in a limo after they bail me out? This is the first thing one should be asking himself when considering a new employer.

I personally have been arrested 7 times since my employment with FedEx Freight has begun. Two of those times were for murder. FedEx has bailed me out each and every time. They even picked me up in a limo. Will the union pick me up in a limo after they bail me out? This is the first thing one should be asking himself when considering a new employer.
I like your style.