FedEx Freight | Top rate out the gate

You're still better off being Union even if it pays less for the job protections have an accident eventually get your job back and if charged arrested Union bails you out even if you kill somebody in course of you duties Fedex would just throw you away let you rot. Can you file a grievance if Fedex doesn't pay you properly shorted your miles or hours no?
ABF is a good company but I am not being a slave to a phone 24/7

ABF is a good company but I am not being a slave to a phone 24/7

No argument here, although I think I had one of the best jobs in trucking, I spent half my career that 24/7 slave.
Would have been in hog heaven with a cell phone.

Big R and CFCC weren't to bad for me, usually they would let you know how the board was running when i was on extra board, and if something came up we could just drop to the bottom of the board. Now just show up at 8 monday am and see what the week will be , normally home every 2 days unless I want to run long and stay out in the system.

I couldn't lie, and make up a more retarded post.
Please tell me that you're not behind the wheel of a class A vehicle.
Truth hurts its an honest question god forbid you were in serious accident people killed severely injured you are at fault and were charged would Fedex bail you out? It's in our contract whats in yours I forgot you idiots at Chicago Hts terminal voted no! Can you file a grievance if you are not paid properly or can't resolve problem with management?

Truth hurts its an honest question god forbid you were in serious accident people killed severely injured you are at fault and were charged would Fedex bail you out? It's in our contract whats in yours I forgot you idiots at Chicago Hts terminal voted no! Can you file a grievance if you are not paid properly or can't resolve problem with management?
God, I'm glad I'm not in a union

I was with Fx a total of 14yrs.
In that time, my pay was always 100% correct, and on time.

So, basically, you're saying I needed an entire team devoted to solving a nonexistent issue?

Also, track down your 5th-12th grade english teachers, and throw them in a cage with starving Badgers.

So, basically, you're saying I needed an entire team devoted to solving a nonexistent issue?

Also, track down your 5th-12th grade english teachers, and throw them in a cage with starving Badgers.
He filed a grievance with the teacher’s union and they kept him from being held back a grade level or five!!

Aren't you the same one on here constantly complaining about fed ex "stagnant wages"? Pretty sure that's you. :scratchhead: