Estes | Top rate out the gate

rugrunner

TB Lurker
Credits
UBt3kVH.jpg

No lie. They are supposedly offering full time, no lay off positions, don't see how that's possible though. I gave them 2.5 years roughly of my life. Never again.

They’d never give anything but the minimum from the start. They’d never want to appear desperate for drivers, even though in Harrisburg they’re desperate for a warm body in every position in the place. Up to and including TM. You can literally walk right in right now and get a 500 mile Mon-Fri scheduled run.

They’d never give anything but the minimum from the start. They’d never want to appear desperate for drivers, even though in Harrisburg they’re desperate for a warm body in every position in the place. Up to and including TM. You can literally walk right in right now and get a 500 mile Mon-Fri scheduled run.

Must be desperate in Denver. They are having a hiring event and open interviews next weekend for all positions. Don’t have to put a app in just show up. I also today saw a o/o daycab doing p&d in town. See plenty of O/O pulling E trailers also. Crazy!