Dayton | Top scale for new hires

Anyone know what center would be best to run the system on linehaul? And can a driver stay system if they choose to?
The bigger breakbulks seem to have more system drivers. I know Indy and Dayton have quite a few on their boards. However, many smaller end-of-line terminals will hire a system driver if they don't have one if a driver is specifically interested. They don't necessarily make it a bid because they don't want to force someone on it, they just want those who are interested in that. Otherwise drivers would get angry if that was something you could get bumped into. It's been my experience that system drivers are system drivers because they want to be.

How much vacation time does Dayton give drivers? Where im currently working I'm getting 4 weeks a year and get another week in 3 more years. I think we top out at 7 weeks after 25 years which im over half way there.

How much vacation time does Dayton give drivers? Where im currently working I'm getting 4 weeks a year and get another week in 3 more years. I think we top out at 7 weeks after 25 years which im over half way there.
Then stay where you are at I wouldn't give up 4 weeks vacation

4 total.
2 to start, 3 after 5 full calendar years.
I don't know when the forth comes. I think in the 15th year or something.