Reddaway | Top Ten Things YRC Big Shots Say

yes coolio is full of crap.
since we got out of servicing money losing lanes and finally healing broken bestway equip and putting up with the gd bestway attitude we might actuallly get some profit!
ok so yrc takes 80 k off the top every month and we are in the black? terminal of the year is SLC why?
no bestway INFECTION!!!!!!!!!!
you bw MFS dont realize what we had!!!!!
FU and i need another shot!!!!
keep dropping your trls all over the yards and doing all the lazy crap that makes you what you are i will still do my thing and KAH will sort you all out.peace BTW how do i get negative points???????

FLAP
:Violin::Die::GrowUp: Skidflap = Supreme Commander of The IDIOTS

since we got out of servicing money losing lanes and finally healing broken bestway equip and putting up with the gd bestway attitude we might actuallly get some profit!
ok so yrc takes 80 k off the top every month and we are in the black? terminal of the year is SLC why?
keep dropping your trls all over the yards and doing all the lazy crap that makes you what you are i will still do my thing and KAH will sort you all out.peace BTW how do i get negative points???????

FLAP

Hahaha LMFAO @ Don Skidflappio!

ladies your not going to see the changes immediately. I have never heard so many whiners in all my life! :Violin: I was told this on good authority. Believe it or not I dont care. I swear some of you guys just come on here to b**ch.

bestway is crap?

FLAP
what the f23k?, you must be a primadona reddaway :butt kiss:your president... is BESTWAY:smilie_132::hysterical:they should of contacted you before the merge to see if it was cool to do,,, huh???

FLAP

By posting idiotic stuff like this..........

Here we have a newbie jumping right in and talking trash.

In other words all up in the cool-aid and don't even know the flavor

Which means all up in the conversation and don't have a clue what your talking about.

Did I explain that well enough????????????????

what the f23k?, you must be a primadona reddaway :butt kiss:your president... is BESTWAY:smilie_132::hysterical:they should of contacted you before the merge to see if it was cool to do,,, huh???

Got him pegged, don't ya?????

Getting good with the snappy comebacks.......:biglaugh:

FLAP
did you know that only one reddaway driver made the state finals in the truck driving champions,I think it was an old bestway driver.hum best reddaway driver in the state of ca an old bestway guy when you can match that you can talk crap until then you aren't crap. oh by the way i know that kuz it was ME.:pirate2:

did you know that only one reddaway driver made the state finals in the truck driving champions,I think it was an old bestway driver.hum best reddaway driver in the state of ca an old bestway guy when you can match that you can talk crap until then you aren't crap. oh by the way i know that kuz it was ME.:pirate2:

I feel absolutely no need to prove my skills at a truck rodeo. I prove them every day running up and down the road. I have been running heavy snow and ice with tripples for Reddaway for quite a long while now, thats proof enough of my skills. I just feel no need to prove anything to anyone but myself. My competition is with myself to always do a good safe job.

Thats the way I always felt Coolio, when I was working, I proved my skills 6 days a week on the road. Greenies for you..........:1036316054:

Knock on wood... (Smoke knocks on head.)

I feel absolutely no need to prove my skills at a truck rodeo. I prove them every day running up and down the road. I have been running heavy snow and ice with tripples for Reddaway for quite a long while now, thats proof enough of my skills. I just feel no need to prove anything to anyone but myself. My competition is with myself to always do a good safe job.

Smoke here......
Sorry for jumping on the band wagon but I'm with the both of you on this.
32 years of safe driving awards and not one truck rodeo did I participate in.
I have better things to do with my time......

I'll chime in here also 16 years safe driving got a drawer full of knick knack awards and No Rodeo It just isn't the way I want to spend a day off. SEE YA ON THE LAKE. :boat:

skills

are your driving skills better than your coping with others skills?:biglaugh:

I have been running heavy snow and ice with tripples for Reddaway for quite a long while now, thats proof enough of my skills.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, a rodeo is no place to develop defensive driving skills, but where are you running three trailers in heavy snow and ice? That's very illegal in Oregon and Idaho. I've never done it in Neveda.......

that comment was only meant for that one whiner. but thanks for the congrats anyway. i developed my skills on the street just like you and for 25 years I never had to prove anything to anyone. I just thought it would be fun and it was.:pirate2:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, a rodeo is no place to develop defensive driving skills, but where are you running three trailers in heavy snow and ice? That's very illegal in Oregon and Idaho. I've never done it in Neveda.......

Nevada is where we will run triples in the snow. NV does not care as long as you do not tie up their highway. THe first trip I made in NV with triples was at the bottom of Immigrant pass on 80 in eastern NV. I shined a spot light on my middle trailer to look at a chain I had on there and a state trooper stopped and asked if I was OK. He thought I was trying to wave him down. I asked him if we needed to dro the third trailer and he said absolutely not. As of late central will just have us double out when its snowing heavy. But it is still very common to get caught out there in a snow storm with triples. When I first started running out there we always hauled triples no matter what, snow, sleet or rain. I dont mind so much, as I just hang some drag chains, and run careful. The snow in eastern NV is much different than what you will see in Oregon and CA, it is much drier. Gets very icy out there sometimes, but nothing a good driver cant handle. We also run in massive thick fog in NV.

I'll chime in here also 16 years safe driving got a drawer full of knick knack awards and No Rodeo It just isn't the way I want to spend a day off. SEE YA ON THE LAKE. :boat:

\
Smoke, BigR, hurryupandwait, and who ever else wants to come, I'll meet you on the lake! I'm bringing the beers.

Nevada is where we will run triples in the snow. NV does not care as long as you do not tie up their highway. THe first trip I made in NV with triples was at the bottom of Immigrant pass on 80 in eastern NV. I shined a spot light on my middle trailer to look at a chain I had on there and a state trooper stopped and asked if I was OK. He thought I was trying to wave him down. I asked him if we needed to dro the third trailer and he said absolutely not. As of late central will just have us double out when its snowing heavy. But it is still very common to get caught out there in a snow storm with triples. When I first started running out there we always hauled triples no matter what, snow, sleet or rain. I dont mind so much, as I just hang some drag chains, and run careful. The snow in eastern NV is much different than what you will see in Oregon and CA, it is much drier. Gets very icy out there sometimes, but nothing a good driver cant handle. We also run in massive thick fog in NV.

So, with drag chains, it doesn't feel any worse than doubles?
It sounds like the dry snow does make a difference. I only can find it in eastern or/wa.