Reddaway | Top Ten Things YRC Big Shots Say

So, with drag chains, it doesn't feel any worse than doubles?
It sounds like the dry snow does make a difference. I only can find it in eastern or/wa.

Yes drag chains make a big difference, but you definitely need to be careful because that back trailer can come around quick. Avoid the brakes, and just treat the set like your pulling triples in the snow (be careful). If the set is loaded heavy its no problem, the problem is mainly with an m/t back box, or a light set.

What number was, "Thank you for the $2.8 million in bonuses. By the way, due to seasonal fluctuations in business it has become necessary to place you in a lay off status."
Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. The got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. The got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

Go pour yourself another drink "Steve". I understand you have to be drunk to believe all the lies you tell, but no one wants to read a whining drunk's lies. And quit mailing stupid papers to all the employee houses. Its illegal and you got the addresses illegally too.

Oh and believe it...Sac will be Union...The stupids will be gone next time around. :nutkick::biglaugh:

Who is Steve? And who are you thinking your talking to? And by the way, the Union will not be in Sacramento ever.....promise......From the boys!

Companies may very well cut their losses. That is completely different than what usftrucker is saying. This was not a big plan to shut down USF like you believe. Yellow cannot afford to spend that kind of $$ just to shut USF down. Infact YRC has pulled out of the micro managing of Reddaway, Holland, and New Penn, and are allowing the companies to go back to business as usual. Mistakes were made due to a lack of due diligence, when merging Reddaway and Bestway. Since we have closed the terminals in the Southern states we are back in the black this week!

USF-Indy thanx for the negative rep points! Give some more please I would like to have the highest # of -rep points on the board. :1036316054:

yep 99.95 thats black, for a week
not enough weeks left in the year to make up for all the 126's:pirate2:

Top Ten Things YRC Big Shots SAY

10. Synergize
9. Reorganize
8. This will be great for our numbers
7. Excessive Real Estate
6. Hey Did You See!! We were on the news yesterday!

5. Keep up the good work,your severance pay will be here next week.

4. What country club should we meet at this week.

3. Hey! do you want to take your new company car or the company JET.

2. Shut EM Down!

1. Do you Remember the name of that other trucking company? I know it was USF something...
I drive linehaul for ABF. great company, no major complaints. but your remark, on being amazed that people would rather have a 401k rather than a pension. well, i'm in the minority I guess, but i would rather have a 401k with ABF. i would like to see it as a choice. when you get hired on, you would have a choice to join the pension plan, or go with the 401k with a company match, you know either or type deal. Mathematically your always better with a 401k, even if there is now a company match. I don't mind investing my own money for a better retirement. plus even if the company matches, the company cost the company less.with that said, I do have a personal 401k on the side. so i look at the pension as a bonus. but most drivers solely depend on the pension for their only retirement, and thats just sad.

I drive linehaul for ABF. great company, no major complaints. but your remark, on being amazed that people would rather have a 401k rather than a pension. well, i'm in the minority I guess, but i would rather have a 401k with ABF. i would like to see it as a choice. when you get hired on, you would have a choice to join the pension plan, or go with the 401k with a company match, you know either or type deal. Mathematically your always better with a 401k, even if there is now a company match. I don't mind investing my own money for a better retirement. plus even if the company matches, the company cost the company less.with that said, I do have a personal 401k on the side. so i look at the pension as a bonus. but most drivers solely depend on the pension for their only retirement, and thats just sad.

Yea will be in the black when yrc cuts the dock

HEY DID YOU HERE ABOUT THE DOCK GOING PART TIME, AND GLEN MOORE SLEEPERS COMING INTO SAC FOR ALL EAST BOUND FREIGHT? YEA I HEARD THAT LAST WEEK WHILE I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ROADWAYS DISPATCH WINDOW! LOOKS LIKE YRC IS GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SACRAMENTO'S NONUNION STAT! YRCW WOULD NEVER TRY THAT IN OAKLAND,THATS A UNION BARN, BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET THE MULE LOOSE,YOU GONNA GET WHAT THE KICKING MULE GIVES YOU!:hysterical::funky::funky:

HEY DID YOU HERE ABOUT THE DOCK GOING PART TIME, AND GLEN MOORE SLEEPERS COMING INTO SAC FOR ALL EAST BOUND FREIGHT? YEA I HEARD THAT LAST WEEK WHILE I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ROADWAYS DISPATCH WINDOW! LOOKS LIKE YRC IS GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SACRAMENTO'S NONUNION STAT! YRCW WOULD NEVER TRY THAT IN OAKLAND,THATS A UNION BARN, BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET THE MULE LOOSE,YOU GONNA GET WHAT THE KICKING MULE GIVES YOU!:hysterical::funky::funky:

Is the dock really going part time? I heard the rumor but not sure. Maybe that would get the rest of the cells firing in the the 2 cell wonders.

I would not be surprised in the lease if YRCW takes advantage of the non-union status. Its what they do and its what they will do to keep the bottom line in order. I just feel sorry those that wanted the union and got backed stabbed by their fellow workers. if you can call them that these days. I have better names but I'll behave and keep it clean.

Is the dock really going part time? I heard the rumor but not sure. Maybe that would get the rest of the cells firing in the the 2 cell wonders.

I would not be surprised in the lease if YRCW takes advantage of the non-union status. Its what they do and its what they will do to keep the bottom line in order. I just feel sorry those that wanted the union and got backed stabbed by their fellow workers. if you can call them that these days. I have better names but I'll behave and keep it clean.

Not for all eastbound freight just for east coast loads! They can move faster and cheaper, and they have been doing it for a long time.

This is exactly how bad rumors get started. No offense, but come on.