Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Top US general (Millie) takes covert action to stop war with China: Book

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Millie has instructed aides not to act immediately on any of Trump’s moves to use US nuclear power, and he has called on a Chinese general to reassure Beijing, a presidential historian said. Bob Woodward and co-author Robert Costa wrote the forthcoming book in their cover

The Washington Post – Woodward’s and Costa’s employer – and CNN reported Tuesday excerpts from the book “Prail,” which shows Mili as managing the Pentagon and the intelligence community so that Trump’s November loser Any move by Trump to escalate tensions with China could be resisted. 2020 presidential election.
If this is true what should be done with this guy?

Jaloc

If a shred of America as we knew it still exists, Millie is circling the bowl and Pelosi and Schumer are stuck to him like a couple of corn kernels. 3 co conspirators in a real insurrection.

getarope_big.gif
It should have been Gen. Flynn or his brother as Joint Chiefs of Staff General and Rudy Giuliani as Attorney General.

Jaloc

Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Millie has instructed aides not to act immediately on any of Trump’s moves to use US nuclear power, and he has called on a Chinese general to reassure Beijing, a presidential historian said. Bob Woodward and co-author Robert Costa wrote the forthcoming book in their cover

The Washington Post – Woodward’s and Costa’s employer – and CNN reported Tuesday excerpts from the book “Prail,” which shows Mili as managing the Pentagon and the intelligence community so that Trump’s November loser Any move by Trump to escalate tensions with China could be resisted. 2020 presidential election.
If this is true what should be done with this guy?
General Flynn was found guilty of an innocent phone call yet this? He should be court-martialed and hanged. No excuse for this treason none Pelosi and Schumer too they are not in command of the military they tried a military coup against Trump should of been arrested by Secret Service.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
According to the left
if this is true, the man is a hero
according to the Constitution
if this is true, the man is a traitor
Since it seems today that the Constitution is dead and the left does what ever it wants with impunity, I guess the guy is a "hero"
We’ll get a Durham report on it someday.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium

Fmr. Trump acting SECDEF says he didn’t authorize Milley’s secret China calls and he should resign​

Former Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller on Wednesday called on Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley to resign over phone calls with his Chinese counterpart that Miller said were unauthorized and “disgraceful.”

According to excerpts released this week from the forthcoming book, “Peril” by journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, Milley held secret phone calls with a Chinese counterpart on Oct. 30, 2020, and Jan. 8, 2021. In one of the phone calls, Milley allegedly said, “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”
It’s getting deeper, General Millie has got to go but he won’t.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
According to the left
if this is true, the man is a hero
according to the Constitution
if this is true, the man is a traitor
Since it seems today that the Constitution is dead and the left does what ever it wants with impunity, I guess the guy is a "hero"
It's time to separate our nation. (Then we will eliminate them in the war that would begin within a week after the split.)

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
“I’m very confident in General Millie,” Biden said at the White House when asked if military leaders did the right thing by intervening.

I’ll bet you are jackass.