Estes | Tough delivery

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I had to go through some of the same stuff in freight, although in freight I would tell them I don't do stairs, in food we don't have that option, this is US Foodservice, note he says he just did 140 cases like this, I have some like this but not quite this bad.

[YT]9aoA20fWHhA&feature=related[/YT]

If you came and worked for us (your adopted co.) you would think you died and went to heaven--haven't had an inside del in over a year 75% dock 24% tailgate,but I'm in an Industrial park all day :clap:so what do I know about real work?:shift:

If you came and worked for us (your adopted co.) you would think you died and went to heaven--haven't had an inside del in over a year 75% dock 24% tailgate,but I'm in an Industrial park all day :clap:so what do I know about real work?:shift:

Well, I have decided to apply, being on this board convinced me to do it, I have never met any group of people as happy as you guys, go to every other major board and all there is is pissing and moaning, now, lets see if Ft. Smith will let me run hub or line, I don't care if I'm gone all week or not, wouldn't make me a bit of difference. you have a good deal in the city but the city for fredex really soured me on city work, they were a bunch of dic*s, even line sucked with them, there supervisors seemed to want to make us miserable, not all but most it seemed, my 7 years with fredex really soured me on freight, my time on the Big E board has changed that for me. I just don't want to do city work, although I probably would, if E offered me a position, to be honest with you.

We're just a bunch of wild and crazy guys GT. Not that we are not serious about some things.

Like those pessky black love bugs. Ya'll have them things where you are?They say they were created in a lab somewhere to rid us of skeaters.I'd like to meet that dude.

I'd buy him a coke and then, knock the crap out if him.

We're just a bunch of wild and crazy guys GT. Not that we are not serious about some things.

Like those pessky black love bugs. Ya'll have them things where you are?They say they were created in a lab somewhere to rid us of skeaters.I'd like to meet that dude.

those things made the yellow part of my truck match the fenders...pure black.

No thank goodness, the only place I have really ran into trouble with them is Florida, man those things were everywhere..LOL

Well, I have decided to apply, being on this board convinced me to do it, I have never met any group of people as happy as you guys, go to every other major board and all there is is pissing and moaning, now, lets see if Ft. Smith will let me run hub or line, I don't care if I'm gone all week or not, wouldn't make me a bit of difference. you have a good deal in the city but the city for fredex really soured me on city work, they were a bunch of dic*s, even line sucked with them, there supervisors seemed to want to make us miserable, not all but most it seemed, my 7 years with fredex really soured me on freight, my time on the Big E board has changed that for me. I just don't want to do city work, although I probably would, if E offered me a position, to be honest with you.

You would have to change your board name from Grocery Thrower to "Package Smasher":clap:

You would have to change your board name from Grocery Thrower to "Package Smasher":clap:

HAHA!!! Nope, I'll stick with GT, because I know one day The Big E will get into the grocery biz and dominate!! Just like they are fixin to do in the freight biz! :clap:

BITE your tongue GT:chairshot:

Whhhaaatttt???? I'll take care of the grocery side, I'm sure it will be a voulantary basis, look how many guys work in foodservice, we do it because we want to not because we have to, I got your back kantgetryte, I just want to be in that Big E truck with that purdy yellow reefer, customers would flock to us, it will be good for business, trust me!!

Whoa,whoa, hold on GT. We are some pretty good guys here,but come on. I worked for Coca Cola for 1 year. That is the year I will always remember, to forget.

Whoa,whoa, hold on GT. We are some pretty good guys here,but come on. I worked for Coca Cola for 1 year. That is the year I will always remember, to forget.

Ok, maybe I'm getting a little presumptious, I just love foodservice and to couple that with Estes would be the icing right on top of the cake! LOL, I'll shut my yapper for now, if I give the wheels any ideas yall might hunt me down, buy me a coke and kick the crap out of me, you'll have to kick hard and often too, because I got alot of it in me fer sure!!! You guys are the greatest!! I mean that! :clap:

Ok, maybe I'm getting a little presumptious, I just love foodservice and to couple that with Estes would be the icing right on top of the cake! LOL, I'll shut my yapper for now, if I give the wheels any ideas yall might hunt me down, buy me a coke and kick the crap out of me, you'll have to kick hard and often too, because I got alot of it in me fer sure!!! You guys are the greatest!! I mean that! :clap:

You're safe with us driver.I'm still lookin' for that guy though.:biglaugh: