1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Towel-wearing Chauncy Lump Arrested For Threatening President Trump

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Rastus, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Authorities have arrested a Florida man who allegedly wore a towel over his head and covered his body with a shower curtain while threatening President Donald Trump on Facebook live.
    According to a criminal complaint from the United States Secret Service, 26-year-old Chauncy Lump made the threats on Friday, not long after President Trump made a statement from West Palm Beach about the airstrikes that killed a top Iranian general. Trump moved on to an event in the Miami area that night.
    https://www.mrctv.org/blog/towel-wearing-lump-arrested-threatening-president-trump
    Chauncy Lump is keeping it very real!

2. Rastus

Driver Since:
    :lmao:

SuperCourse likes this.
  3. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I was thinking Magoo,until they said he had a job..

buffalobill, Toby and Big Dave like this.
  4. Rastus

Driver Since:
    That certainly rules that guy out.

Big Dave likes this.
  5. Big Dave

Big Dave My Hat is my sunvisor

Driver Since:
    But I think Mags’ last name is Lump too.......:lmao:
    Aww heck. I’m gonna use Chauncey Lump as my DJ name.....

SuperCourse and Toby like this.
  6. Toby

Toby I live Here

‘He Killed My Leader’ – Florida Security Guard Arrested For Threatening to Kill President Trump in Retaliation For Soleimani

26-year-old Chauncy Devonte Lump was arrested for threatening to kill President Trump in retaliation for the drone strike that killed top Iran commander and terrorist Qassam Soleimani.

Lump, who lives in the Fort Lauderdale area, live-streamed the threatening 7-minute video on Facebook under the name “BlackMan vs. America”

Agents said Lump (Islamic convert?) wore a towel wrapped around his head and played Middle Eastern music while he threatened to kill Trump.

Lump also called Soleimani his “leader” and said that if he is unable to find Trump, he was “going to have to blow up Broward County.”

When confronted by authorities about the threatening video, Lump claimed he was ‘just joking,’ but the agents didn’t buy his bogus story.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tion-for-killing-soleimani-with-drone-strike/