Tractor trailer vs Amtrak Train In Ca

Whoa Mike432 that trucking company is going to be really hurting after paying for all of that crash damage.
Thanks for your post.

I wouldn't count on them having "great" insurance. Just another field truck driven by some 100 hour a week "ag" driver. There is an update that states crossing arms down, lights flashing, bell on etc...And he still tried to beat it. Dumb ass. See these idiots all the time on 99. And the cops....do nothing. Amtrak crash near Hanford under investigation | Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register | visaliatimesdelta.com

Tax write-offs and insurance are 2 completely different things.

Yup I go along with your line of thinking Airbrakes.
Driver was not focused on his mission to get from point (A) to point (B),in the same condition he left point (A)!

Yup I go along with your line of thinking Airbrakes.
Driver was not focused on his mission to get from point (A) to point (B),in the same condition he left point (A)!

It's quite obvious. The driver can't explain it because he doesn't want to admit to it.

ANY TRUCKING COMPANY involved in such STUPIDITY (driver cannot explain WHY he drove through FLASHING LIGHTS, CROSSING ARMS, WARNING BELLS into Train) and such is NOT a tax write off as such WRECK goes onto Company Safety Report therein increasing (when/where/if applicable) Insurance Cost(s).
Such WILL BE LISTED on their SAFE STAT SCORE and will, if continuing to be in business, affect their operation(s) should the company survive the COSTS to AMTRAK (skiptrak) as well the Hospital, County, Court, State, etc.

Maybe, next time that ignorant driver is in his 4 wheeler, he'll succeed in eliminating himself from the Gene pool by successfully slamming into a Train, driving off a cliff, into a building, etc....end of line