ODFL | Tragic accident at Coop Dispatch

vQjMT7z.jpg

Ok. This is why we haven't heard from Billy in a while.
We finally agreed on a price to mow the back forty at Coop. Billy drove the mower to the back. Three hours later, one of the free range chickens came into my office clucking like mad. Fortunately I understood what it was trying to tell me cuz I had a Collie when I was a boy.....anyway it told me that Billy was driving in the field when a half dozen free range roosters ran and flew in his way, cutting him off and causing the mower and his truck to run off the dirt road. Well I ran back to the scene following that chicken. I saw the wreckage but Billy was nowhere to be found.
I saw the roosters and I noticed they were quite plump looking more than before.....
Ya know, I am gonna regret this question, but I gotta ask. I got the Collie part, but how in the sam hell can you possibly understand collie/chicken speech. I gotta enough problems with English, much less, Collie/Chicken language. Just wundering. von,.

Ya know, I am gonna regret this question, but I gotta ask. I got the Collie part, but how in the sam hell can you possibly understand collie/chicken speech. I gotta enough problems with English, much less, Collie/Chicken language. Just wundering. von,.
All animals have that frantic-manic "Timmy is down in the well" vocal patterns.
Except goats. It takes a "special" person to understand them.

All animals have that frantic-manic "Timmy is down in the well" vocal patterns.
Except goats. It takes a "special" person to understand them.

Ump has the goat part down pat, thanks to hanging around Billy.

Bout time you got your sorry arse back on TB, Ump rounded up a posse, thought you and Flyby had been kidnapped.

Done had some bad stuff happen at home needed tending to. Won’t let that grass grow tall again this season.