TForce | Training modules

If you are asking if they are doing the ups bullshit trainings, the answer is no.
One of the reasons OR went from 99 to 90, less payroll for wasted time.

Everything is out the window. We were suppose to have adopted the UPS way until TFF wrote their own. But nothing is being enforced.

Safety vests? Rare to see them anymore.
Horn or hazards while backing? Nope
Personal grooming standards? We are looking more and more like OTR bums.
Uniforms? We all have the shirts. But still wearing the brown coats, pants, shorts and hats that WERE to have been turned in.
Monthly quizzes and PCM's? HA!

Yea, all that is out the window....

Everything is out the window. We were suppose to have adopted the UPS way until TFF wrote their own. But nothing is being enforced.

Uniforms? We all have the shirts. But still wearing the brown coats, pants, shorts and hats that WERE to have been turned in.

I, for one am glad to see all the ups hypocrisy gone.
Now I am just back to being a regular truck driver, without the pretence of working for some B.S. corporate elite nonsense.

I, for one am glad to see all the ups hypocrisy gone.
Now I am just back to being a regular truck driver, without the persistence of working for some B.S. corporate elite nonsense.
I agree but to a point.

Safety vests were a little much with the fact that we had reflective materials on our clothing. But it is always good to have a refresher of "safe working" habits. Yards are compact with too many speed demons that think they are more important than their fellow co-worker. Even though we are all being paid hourly! Compound that with contractors and rail service drivers that don't get held to our work standards.

I saw it the very day we were officially TFF. The beginning of our decline. The mix and match of uniforms. No grooming standards. And the complete lack of oversight.

And now the introduction of cameras. Which is nothing new to the industry. They have actually helped trucking companies turn around the stigma that it's always the truck drivers fault. The majority of the complaints are coming from the minority of the drivers that don't want their selfish and aggressive driving brought to light. As they say, if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

And no.... I'm not management, I'm not a former CHSP member and I'm not a company suck up. I am, however, not afraid to express that we do need some accountability.

There is a difference between being micro-managed and having some work ethics.

Just my 2 cents....

I agree but to a point.

Safety vests were a little much with the fact that we had reflective materials on our clothing. But it is always good to have a refresher of "safe working" habits. Yards are compact with too many speed demons that think they are more important than their fellow co-worker. Even though we are all being paid hourly! Compound that with contractors and rail service drivers that don't get held to our work standards.

I saw it the very day we were officially TFF. The beginning of our decline. The mix and match of uniforms. No grooming standards. And the complete lack of oversight.

And now the introduction of cameras. Which is nothing new to the industry. They have actually helped trucking companies turn around the stigma that it's always the truck drivers fault. The majority of the complaints are coming from the minority of the drivers that don't want their selfish and aggressive driving brought to light. As they say, if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

And no.... I'm not management, I'm not a former CHSP member and I'm not a company suck up. I am, however, not afraid to express that we do need some accountability.

There is a difference between being micro-managed and having some work ethics.

Just my 2 cents....
Have you seen the average ups parcel driver lately? That dumb broad at ups has turned them into a bunch of dirt bags. James Casey is glad he is not alive to see how his driver appear today.

1:Never dip your "pen" in the company ink
2: Never try to cross 6 lanes of interstate traffic...you'll get ran over
3:When in doubt lie
4:If caught red handed refer to rule #3
5: in the event of a crash get out of the truck...fire bad
6: Remember why it is that you work here...support your family
7:Central dispatch uses a dart board and blind fold to assign loads
8: Your manager isn't to bright... take it easy on them it's not easy kissing butt all day every day
9: Keep the shiny part up and dirty side down
10: Learn to swim we're on a sinking ship
Feel free to add your own 10 point commentary

Might be hard to determine, most haven't been washed in years..

8: Your manager isn't to bright... take it easy on them it's not easy kissing butt all day every day

Brilliant!!!! Sad but true.......

Might be hard to determine, most haven't been washed in years..

Brilliant!!!! Sad but true.......
Especially if the company parks a storage trailer in the wash bay and claims the drain has been contaminated for the last 8 years.

Hey, whadya mean...OTR bums? Come on now, show some respect!
I resemble that remark!

Today….will the executives at TForce ever put a stop to this nonsense and deal with the incompetent ups management?
IMHO No.
There is a regional VP position coming up vacant in a few weeks. This would be a good time to show some independence from the failed UPGF model. If it is a UPGF retread, {which I believe it will be}, that will tell us if they are heading in a new direction, or it is still UPGF with a cheap shirt. The bloated management is more of a drain on the "bottom line", than a driver doing productive work. Has anyone seen any cutting of management?
I just received a TFI HR letter in a UPS envelope with a UPS address. From what I understand vehicle maintenance is still a disaster, equipment is scarce, trailers of freight not moving for days. In a few days it will be a year. Show us something..:soapbox: