ODFL | Transfer policies

Once you transfer you go to the bottom of seniority. Also if you transfer back anywhere else you got back to the bottom of seniority again. Never seen anyone transfer before the 6 months. I don't believe that they will let you per the rules. One transfer every 6 month period is allowed unless a change of operation rule allows it. For instance if a new terminal was opening up then you can move to the new terminal and carry what seniority you have with you. I believe it's all listed in the handbook.

Has anyone ever transferred to a different terminal, then back before the 6 month wait period and kept their department seniority?
Driver what kind of bull ish u pullin her,,? Keep your seniority after u just leave then go back,?? Driver so you mess up, but now you face the consequences ok.., whatever your story is you can transfer in a month at this place regardless policy if story good,, but u crazy keeping seniority driver

Driver what kind of bull ish u pullin her,,? Keep your seniority after u just leave then go back,?? Driver so you mess up, but now you face the consequences ok.., whatever your story is you can transfer in a month at this place regardless policy if story good,, but u crazy keeping seniority driver
Does this apply to mower seniority also?
Asking for a Swift driver friend.

Once you transfer you go to the bottom of seniority. Also if you transfer back anywhere else you got back to the bottom of seniority again. Never seen anyone transfer before the 6 months. I don't believe that they will let you per the rules. One transfer every 6 month period is allowed unless a change of operation rule allows it. For instance if a new terminal was opening up then you can move to the new terminal and carry what seniority you have with you. I believe it's all listed in the handbook.
I know of a city driver that transferred to an out of state terminal then transferred back to his original in less than a week.