Estes | Transfer process

tpain0893

TB Lurker
Credits
hello all,
I'm looking to move soon and would really like to stay with Estes. I heard you can transfer so I just want to know if anyone can give me some insight on how to initiate it and what the process is like.
thanks

I'm not absolutely sure but I would first find out what terminal is closest to where you want to move and call the manager and see if they have a position that you would be interested in. And if so I think that you would work with both of the managers to get things approved for the transfer. You should be able to make it happen if there is a job to go to and if you have a good work history. Good luck

Talk to your TM and then log into ESS and search for jobs at the terminal you're looking to transfer to and apply for the position that you want. As far as I know both TMs have to approve of the move and then decide on a start date for you.

After you transfer you go to the bottom of the board at the new place. After 90 days you gain the benefit of your category length of service.

hello all,
I'm looking to move soon and would really like to stay with Estes. I heard you can transfer so I just want to know if anyone can give me some insight on how to initiate it and what the process is like.
thanks
Just transferred, fill out application, have your tm contact their tm, couple of days human resources gives the ok, they will ask you what day you to go,you have 30 days from the the day you agree to transfer