FedEx Freight | Transfers

Matchbox28

TB Lurker
Credits
So at my current location it will take a very long time before I get a good road run. I'm open to transferring anywhere, was wondering what are the best locations to transfer to where I could get a good mileage run with little to no dock time quickly? Preferably a place with day runs too. Any suggestions? Thanks

So at my current location it will take a very long time before I get a good road run. I'm open to transferring anywhere, was wondering what are the best locations to transfer to where I could get a good mileage run with little to no dock time quickly? Preferably a place with day runs too. Any suggestions? Thanks
Rock Springs Wyoming

Amarillo TX,shortest run arround 260 one way

Your issue is going to be “quickly” there are tons of centers with great runs. But you know this is LTL and paying your dues no matter what center you go to will play part. Also luck plays a factor as well where you can land a quick good run for one bid then get bumped the following and so on

Amarillo, Childress or Ft Stockton Texas