Trooper Hits Truck.

Good that he had the dash cam to backup his claim. The ambulance chasing attorneys have created a windfall for camera manufacturers.
In my mind they both are at fault .First, why would any police agency conduct a rolling road block on a highway with only one vehicle .In all my years every one I ever saw had one vehicle blocking each lane. Also it appears that the cop didn"t look before he pulled in front of the truck. Secondly , it appears that maybe the truck driver was accelerating after the cop went to the right , to get ahead of the cop. If it was in fact going on for a mile the truck should have stayed back until the cop turned of his lights signaling he was letting traffic go .

In my mind they both are at fault.
Yes and No. Opinions vary like makes and models of trucks.......and types of women, vehicles and other stuff.

....., why would any police agency conduct a rolling road block on a highway with only one vehicle? In all my years every one I ever saw had one vehicle blocking each lane.
I'm not alone in having seen MANY Rolling Roadblocks by ONE POLICE/STATE HIGHWAY UNIT.
It stands to reason that if only One Officer on scene, only One Officer available for Roadblock enforcement.....or it could have been a "no other units available" issue.

Didn't appear, to me, in the video that the truck was increasing speed.
It did appear, to me, in the video that the Officer underestimated the (trucker terminology) "available room to complete maneuver" which is then the fault of the Officer, not the Trucker.

Ticket or not I would be taking this video to court with a lawsuit for lost time because of a idiot cop

The problem here is the video isn't long enough. Did the trooper come from the left them move to the right and was going back to the left. I know if I saw him moving from the left to the right and then coming back across I would think something up. Also I agree with Air-Ride sound like the driver was hitting the gas, pedal to the metal