Truck carrying 100 monkeys crashes in Pa., and now some are missing: Police

I read the Post article that you posted (twice I read it) and I don't see where it says these particular monkeys are being used for covid research or where it says "they were on their way to Fauci's satellite military labs"
You'll find that put after they get you to roll up your sleeve 20 more times. And are forced to mask up for the rest of life.
381 simply asked where the rest of the article was at to support your claim, and this was your response? Dude, it might be time to check the expiration date on your meds. I don’t think they are working!!!

I read the Post article that you posted (twice I read it) and I don't see where it says these particular monkeys are being used for covid research or where it says "they were on their way to Fauci's satellite military labs"

The shipment of monkeys was en route to a CDC-approved quarantine facility after arriving Friday morning at New York’s Kennedy Airport from Mauritius, the agency said.

It does not say that these particular monkeys were used for Covid.
But it does say CDC monkeys. Which means military if you have followed anything other than mainstream media.
And Fauci heads the CDC.
So they are his monkeys.

And anything related to Fauci,the CDC,the media reporting involved, and the military.....are highly susceptible to suspicious scrutiny anymore.

The first I saw of the story came from an extreme "fake news" type conspiracy site. A podcast or something. And it leads down the road of conspiracy.

Fractions of that conspiracy are in this post.
If they were or are to be used for Covid or vaccine experiments is yet to be seen.
But that does not mean it will be seen or will not be seen.

Maybe somebody else should take their meds and chill out.

It does not say that these particular monkeys were used for Covid.
But it does say CDC monkeys. Which means military if you have followed anything other than mainstream media.
And Fauci heads the CDC.
So they are his monkeys.

And anything related to Fauci,the CDC,the media reporting involved, and the military.....are highly susceptible to suspicious scrutiny anymore.

The first I saw of the story came from an extreme "fake news" type conspiracy site. A podcast or something. And it leads down the road of conspiracy.

Fractions of that conspiracy are in this post.
If they were or are to be used for Covid or vaccine experiments is yet to be seen.
But that does not mean it will be seen or will not be seen.

Maybe somebody else should take their meds and chill out.
My reply came from the comment you made to ABF381. Completely unwarranted how you responded to him about the twenty shots and life time of masking when he was simply trying to get the whole story. If I offended you, I apologize. Maybe you should do the same by apologizing to ABF381 for your response to him.

Then you have this:

And my question is...why do they tell the lady to watch for any cold-like symptoms?
Why were they euthanized?
Were they hurt? Standard procedure?
Or hiding something?

And they are going to be quarantined for 31 days(the monkeys).
I suppose that probably is standard procedure.

Smoke Monkey GIF

My reply came from the comment you made to ABF381. Completely unwarranted how you responded to him about the twenty shots and life time of masking when he was simply trying to get the whole story. If I offended you, I apologize. Maybe you should do the same by apologizing to ABF381 for your response to him.

You know usually I enjoy your posts, but all I did was point out the article doesn't state two things you said it does....you certainly don't help your case when you do that...
If it offends I am sorry.
Sometimes posts are quick. Sarcasm.
Or tongue in cheek.
Not meant to hurt feelings....unless maybe it is dokman.or a couple others.
It was a quick post.
My phone is where I post from...and search.
My phone has been shutting off sporadically for a couple weeks so everything is fast.
I bought a new one today.
Not happy about the price.
Not happy that fixing it would have probably cost close to the same and I probably would have gotten it looked at and paid...and then told to buy a new one after paying.
Not happy about transferring everything over and maybe losing stuff. It's all overload on my brain.
I learned to save and backup stuff through Google.
I got all my contacts transfered ok and my messages. But my Quick memos didn't switch. And I have stuff saved in that app or whatever it is called. I thought I saved stuff with AT&T Cloud .,but can't even get into it on this phone because of Usernames and passwords and stuff I can't figure out.
An overload of complicated stuff.
Now to learn a new phone....very aggravating.
Anyways...it doesn't shut off Everytime I move like the other one was doing.
Sorry if offensive.
My youngest has Covid after double vax. I was hoping my daughter's wouldn't get it because they are more at risk for bad stuff from the vaccine than the virus yet...now she has Covid anyways...and the vaccine.....GRRRR.
Another guy on my shift the same. Another who was doubled and boostered is out.
I'm obviously not happy about any of the Covid Bullcrap.....and there's obviously lots of lies about it....and sometimes my attitude blurts out.

Last edited:
Anyways....I'm just a bit aggravated with slot of things. But I won't be taking meds for it.
And again, I apologize to you for my comment about the meds being out of date. This Covid crap has got everyone on edge and none of us know what the out come will be from it or the vaccine in the long run. That is why it is important for each of us to use our own common sense to decide the best path for us without others input unless it is factual and can be proven. Myself, I am double vaxxed, boosted, and ready for the next booster if necessary as I have a type-1 diabetic wife, an elderly mom, elderly in-laws, and my oldest daughter and her husband live right next door with three of my four grand children. I feel it was the best choice for me because of all of them. But at the same time, I respect others choice not to get vaxxed if they feel that is their best option.
And before any of you clowns ask, no my whole extended family does not live under one roof. Some of them live in the barn out back (Bertha, Puddin’, and Ethyl). LOL!!!

And again, I apologize to you for my comment about the meds being out of date. This Covid crap has got everyone on edge and none of us know what the out come will be from it or the vaccine in the long run. That is why it is important for each of us to use our own common sense to decide the best path for us without others input unless it is factual and can be proven. Myself, I am double vaxxed, boosted, and ready for the next booster if necessary as I have a type-1 diabetic wife, an elderly mom, elderly in-laws, and my oldest daughter and her husband live right next door with three of my four grand children. I feel it was the best choice for me because of all of them. But at the same time, I respect others choice not to get vaxxed if they feel that is their best option.
And before any of you clowns ask, no my whole extended family does not live under one roof. Some of them live in the barn out back (Bertha, Puddin’, and Ethyl). LOL!!!
Everybody should give much thought to consequences of their decisions. I will not tell anybody if they should be vaccinated or not. I also know of people who were vaccinated & have the virus anyway. I don't know what it will take for the world as a whole to hold China responsible for this plague.

Enjoy this close time while you can cause when the grandkids grow up, they're only gonna punch buttons and ignore you.

If it offends I am sorry.
Sometimes posts are quick. Sarcasm.
Or tongue in cheek.
Not meant to hurt feelings....unless maybe it is dokman.or a couple others.
It was a quick post.
My phone is where I post from...and search.
My phone has been shutting off sporadically for a couple weeks so everything is fast.
I bought a new one today.
Not happy about the price.
Not happy that fixing it would have probably cost close to the same and I probably would have gotten it looked at and paid...and then told to buy a new one after paying.
Not happy about transferring everything over and maybe losing stuff. It's all overload on my brain.
I learned to save and backup stuff through Google.
I got all my contacts transfered ok and my messages. But my Quick memos didn't switch. And I have stuff saved in that app or whatever it is called. I thought I saved stuff with AT&T Cloud .,but can't even get into it on this phone because of Usernames and passwords and stuff I can't figure out.
An overload of complicated stuff.
Now to learn a new phone....very aggravating.
Anyways...it doesn't shut off Everytime I move like the other one was doing.
Sorry if offensive.
My youngest has Covid after double vax. I was hoping my daughter's wouldn't get it because they are more at risk for bad stuff from the vaccine than the virus yet...now she has Covid anyways...and the vaccine.....GRRRR.
Another guy on my shift the same. Another who was doubled and boostered is out.
I'm obviously not happy about any of the Covid Bullcrap.....and there's obviously lots of lies about it....and sometimes my attitude blurts out.
Slave, sorry about all your phone problems.
I see you have not learned how to handle them.
It's a simple process, I hand mine to the wife or daughter and say (Fix this D%#@ thing)
BTW, if grandkids are available they can also make the repair.

Enjoy this close time while you can cause when the grandkids grow up, they're only gonna punch buttons and ignore you.
Thanks Breeze. My oldest (14 years) has already figured out that the ladies dig a dude that plays a guitar. So he is already following John Cougar Mellenkamp’s advice (forget all about the macho **** and learn how to play a guitar). I am sure one of you video guru’s can post the video for me.

Thanks Breeze. My oldest (14 years) has already figured out that the ladies dig a dude that plays a guitar. So he is already following John Cougar Mellenkamp’s advice (forget all about the macho **** and learn how to play a guitar). I am sure one of you video guru’s can post the video for me.
That shows how far you're behind, he's dropped the (Couger) nowadays,
it's just John Mellencamp.
When mine come down for a visit, they sit on the couch and punch phone buttons, they don't speak to each other, they text.
When we were kids our parents couldn't get us to come inside.
Now you must threaten to get them outside.

When mine come down for a visit, they sit on the couch and punch phone buttons, they don't speak to each other, they text.
When we were kids our parents couldn't get us to come inside.
Now you must threaten to get them outside.
Yeah, I knew he dropped the Cougar, but I was thinking he was still using it when that song came out. I could be wrong, and if I am, please don’t tell Blade or he will beat me down with that information. LOL!!!

Forgive SOR....he likes the music of John Cougar.....reminds him of his first time with Cousin Bertha....when they were done he told me they drifted off to sleep in each others arms...then she rolled over on him and the song on the radio was Hurt So Good....he is kind of confused about the meaning...lmao

So....I had this rig job hauling styrofoam.,..it was a Nissan UD.....made for box trucking. Somebody at the insulation company got the bright idea to put a 5th wheel on it and haul big trailers. I had to go to the Jehovah's Witness Watchtower Magazine under the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges somewhere.....and got lost. Streets kept getting smaller and smaller...and they parked vehicles illegally right to the curbs.
And I took a mirror off of a car. Couldn't make the turn.
Cop told me to get in the back of his golf cart sized NYPD pickup and took me to the station.
The only thing I could think of was this chorus....I must've got lost....
I started singing it...and he started singing it...and....the other cops started singing it.......and they told be to go.

No ticket. He backed me out of it to where I could turn and let me go.

We tell good stories.