Truck carrying 100 monkeys crashes in Pa., and now some are missing: Police

Just saw a NY Post article on this crash.
The monkeys were used for Covid vaccine tests......gee what a surprise.....and one is still on the run and unaccounted for.
And they were on their way to one of Fauci's satellite military labs.

.......gee......another reason for more mask and vaccine mandates.....and for more vaccines.

Governor Wolf and Josh Shapiro and Fetterman cannot wait to use this to exercise their power and scare people and lockdown everything.

Were they really used for vax jab testing?

I'll have some of what that post was smoking.

A test monkey is on the lam after a truck carrying 100 apes to a laboratory crashed...

Cynomolgus monkeys, as the species is also known, can cost more than $10,000, and were used as test subjects for the development of the COVID-19 vaccine, according to a report.

Just saw a NY Post article on this crash.
The monkeys were used for Covid vaccine tests......gee what a surprise.....and one is still on the run and unaccounted for.
And they were on their way to one of Fauci's satellite military labs.

.......gee......another reason for more mask and vaccine mandates.....and for more vaccines.
I read the Post article that you posted (twice I read it) and I don't see where it says these particular monkeys are being used for covid research or where it says "they were on their way to Fauci's satellite military labs"

I read the Post article that you posted (twice I read it) and I don't see where it says these particular monkeys are being used for covid research or where it says "they were on their way to Fauci's satellite military labs"
You'll find that put after they get you to roll up your sleeve 20 more times. And are forced to mask up for the rest of life.