Truck driver, motorist play game of freeway chicken

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Not sure if this was posted:

I don't know what was going on here but someone should have been putting on the brakes or backing off.
Could have been worse.

While it might have been the car's fault, it was preventable by the steering wheel holder. The video will not work in favor of the idiot truck driver.

True, GR. But the car didn't NEED to come over. He WANTED to. The car didn't want the "inconvenience" of slowing down, so he thought he'd get over and "inconvenience" someone else to let him over.
It's a typical attitude for ALL drivers nowadays. I don't like having to slow down, but I ain't gonna push my way over into someone else so I'm not inconvenienced.
Also I think a lot of car drivers don't know how to make U- turns anymore.....or is it an inconvenience?
The car is at fault first. The truck driver second......and I'm LAST....

The local paper had an article today about a truck driver pushing a car from a stop light for 230 feet. The driver was arrested & the two girls in the car were unhurt. A guess would be that the little twerps from the local college were cutting him off in traffic & he just had enough. As much as I have wanted to do the same thing professionals don't let the actions of others dictate their actions.

I recently moved relatives to Chicago. I saw drivers there do the same things they do here. I guess I shouldn't call them drivers because they don't qualify for that.
I have friends in law enforcement & I tell them often they should see the things I see. They could meet their monthly contact/ticket quota in a day or two.

Looks like a couple of morons to me. In the car and the big truck.

I bet the truck driver was fiddling with his Stoopit Phone too.

Just another a-hole four wheeler who refuses to use their mirrors when changing lanes. Then the truck driver doubles down on stupidity by not trying to avoid the idiot. Although we'd all like to do this to four wheelers several times a day, we have to be above it since our livelihood depends on it.

And the fools are everywhere...........