Truck Driving Jim- Help an old trucker and father

jamieohs08

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello,

My name is Jamie and my Dad, Truck Driving Jim, has been trucking for over 50 years. Due to health and family issues he is currently parked at home but he is in need of all the truckers to send out a CB radio call and communicate the word around to everyone! I nominated him to win a free roof through No Roof Left Behind organization and after pleading our case we were picked to be in the final four! He is a hard working trucker and all around great guy! Im sure some of you may know him, he has worked with WW, Raven Transport, Bynum Transport, Indian River and a few others over the years. He goes by Jimmy, and he has always been there for everyone else so I am calling on everyone I know and anyone that might be willing to help to please go to this link and vote, then confirm your vote in your email (it may go to spam), also like my facebook page I made for the cause, and please get the word out across the states so everyone knows to vote for Truck Driving Jim. If you know Truck Driving Jim I can get the word back to him and you can get in touch with him (he does not use a computer). This means the world to me and after all the years he spent on the road providing for us, and still managing to be home for field trips, most birthdays and other important life events I owe this to him!

Thank you!
Jamie

Click here to vote tinyurl.com/jimsvote

Click here to like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TruckDrivingJim

Thank you! Please if you can spread the word to other truckers. My Daddy is calling up everyone he knows but we need the word to get out fast!

Thank you! Please if you can spread the word to other truckers. My Daddy is calling up everyone he knows but we need the word to get out fast!

I'm not on the road anymore. The best I can do is offer my opinion here. People are a little suspicious of postings like this. I did the vote, it was quick and easy and legitimate from what I can tell. Having a bunch of truckers from here vote to help out a fellow trucker would be a good thing.

Thanks! The road owes him one after all his years of service! And the road owes him one for me, many days I will never get back to spend with him.

Thanks! The road owes him one after all his years of service! And the road owes him one for me, many days I will never get back to spend with him.

the road "owes" him..??

hogwash.

you (or he) entered a contest. so be it...

he should have saved uo some money for the house repairs. or how about this...YOU and you siblings PAY for the new roof, i mean after all, YOU OWE HIM for all he's DONE FOR YOU...

we owe him nothing, as for "spreading the word".....??

why..??

i don't know him.

the road "owes" him..??

hogwash.

you (or he) entered a contest. so be it...

he should have saved uo some money for the house repairs. or how about this...YOU and you siblings PAY for the new roof, i mean after all, YOU OWE HIM for all he's DONE FOR YOU...

we owe him nothing, as for "spreading the word".....??

why..??

i don't know him.

You could have just not voted. Why did you feel it necessary to spew your bile all over the place?

You could have just not voted. Why did you feel it necessary to spew your bile all over the place?

because it reminds me of the people looking for hand outs at the intersections.

do any of us really "know" the guy..??

i think not

do we "owe" him anything..??

i think not

does the road "owe" him anything..??

i think..not

do his kids "owe" him anything..??

I THINK SO..

again, if he needs a new roof, why didn't he get a loan, why didn't he save up some money over the years..???

you own a home...?? then YOU are responsible for it's up keep, NOT a contest or panhandling for votes.

i had the B@lls to say something, whilst others "gave in" to the panhandling of one of his kids, who OWE HIM.....not us.

I'm not on the road anymore. The best I can do is offer my opinion here. People are a little suspicious of postings like this. I did the vote, it was quick and easy and legitimate from what I can tell. Having a bunch of truckers from here vote to help out a fellow trucker would be a good thing.
More than just a little suspicious here. Glad you "read the room" (if you know what I mean) for us SuperCourse, voted here, good luck.