FedEx Freight | Truck on Beach ???

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
So does anybody know how that Fed Ex Truck got on the beach , that on Twisted Truckers page ? Does he have special Sand tires ?
198645385_4169850719763895_3793308274638955182_n.jpg

Last edited:
I remember a brickyard that was three miles back near York. There you were on a dirt path crossing Disney quality meadows bursting with life and through the woods here and there. The railroad bridge crossing was a old flatcar. 3 inches wider than your outer steers. You are 40 ton coming out and that thing was built in 1939 and had a stencil capacity of 40 ton.

I told dispatcher back at the yard never to send me back there again. They started laughing. They are actually still in business believe it or not. The laugher probably has not stopped.

There was a new ballfield being built at Camden Yards and the company was buying brick and hauling it with every rig available in a big push to get that stadium built in Baltimore. I would like to think the approximately 200,000 bricks Ive hauled has a story in there.

Companies usually ask you what states? What they really should ask is how much off road do you have in a 18 wheeler? Small things like grass brown equals strong ground to drive on. Green grass equals water, traps you and requires a wrecker to get you out.

The next time I come back, remind me to tell you the famous Nursery story out of Fallston Maryland. I took a 53 foot reefer into there to pickup for Kansas. What I had to do to get it loaded was epic. But first through the woods.

So does anybody know how that Fed Ex Truck got on the beach , that on Twisted Truckers page ? Does he have special Sand tires ?
198645385_4169850719763895_3793308274638955182_n.jpg
Wong, most of our beaches down here have waves breaking on a lot of sand, no trees!

I remember a brickyard that was three miles back near York. There you were on a dirt path crossing Disney quality meadows bursting with life and through the woods here and there. The railroad bridge crossing was a old flatcar. 3 inches wider than your outer steers. You are 40 ton coming out and that thing was built in 1939 and had a stencil capacity of 40 ton.

I told dispatcher back at the yard never to send me back there again. They started laughing. They are actually still in business believe it or not. The laugher probably has not stopped.

There was a new ballfield being built at Camden Yards and the company was buying brick and hauling it with every rig available in a big push to get that stadium built in Baltimore. I would like to think the approximately 200,000 bricks Ive hauled has a story in there.

Companies usually ask you what states? What they really should ask is how much off road do you have in a 18 wheeler? Small things like grass brown equals strong ground to drive on. Green grass equals water, traps you and requires a wrecker to get you out.

The next time I come back, remind me to tell you the famous Nursery story out of Fallston Maryland. I took a 53 foot reefer into there to pickup for Kansas. What I had to do to get it loaded was epic. But first through the woods.
going thru the woods did you stop at grandma's house