Truck Rumors

To be honest with you I do not see us going to slip-seating. Why some think there is a benefit in that I think it is minimal and I agree that units are better taken care of if assigned to the same driver.

Good Morning to all my peps!! I don't care if they are Green wheelbarrows with a red wheel. As long as we have freight to haul, you know what i mean a9fan. BigW-RD:hide:

Hey Tater isn't it past your bedtime. I know how crumpy you get if you don't get your beauty rest ZZZZZZZZZZZ Peace out BigW-RD

Good Morning to all my peps!! I don't care if they are Green wheelbarrows with a red wheel. As long as we have freight to haul, you know what i mean a9fan. BigW-RD:hide:

You guys can push wheelbarrows down there in the flatlands.We need the horses up here...:hysterical:...But yea,I know what you mean..:1036316054:

BIRD I TOLD YOU BEFORE ABOUT SENDING MY WIFE, " LOT'S OF LOVE" messages. Every time you send her anything you always put, "lol" on the end. I"m going to paint you green when I see ya next, and put some of Slo' man's red lipstick on ya. Now sat there an behave, You know I know people in high places.. The almighty BigW-RD
:tribe:

All joking a side it is nice to have someone on here that is at the top, that you can talk too, either right or wrong they will listen, Welcome Easyrider!! Peace out...
J. Allmon linehaul Jax. Fl.

If you are willing to push a green wheelbarrow with red wheels i should be finished painting mine by this weekend and have plenty of yard work. I will even match the pay per mile.

Thanks Big W. I really don't want to be considered someone "at the top". We all work for the same company and put our pants on the same way we just have different responsibilities. But in the end I believe we all want the same thing and that is what is best for the future of our company and our future livelihoods for the long term.

big w,quit sucking up or i'll call your wife again ....you know i got her number and when i'm done you'll be on the couch like Hound dog

big-W, you better change your #! If Bird's sleepin on the couch he's gonna make sure he's not the only one! just the way he is. lol

Sharp Shooter you may have a point. I need to watch out for him. He does look a little yellow around the feathers. :funky: Big-W-RD

Big Bird, Slimedog doesn't need any help from the p-nut gallery, Haven't you learned that BIRDS are better seen than heard. You big ole yellow seseame street want a be. LOL mean it. The Awesome BigW-RD