SEFL | Truck Wreck southeastern

we lost one of our best ,frank trammell was killed last week on i-95 in port orange in a bad wreck that could have been avoided with a little common sense , he drove out of jax ,meet him several times in my years at different terminals.my thoughts and prayers go out to his family

we lost one of our best ,frank trammell was killed last week on i-95 in port orange in a bad wreck that could have been avoided with a little common sense , he drove out of jax ,meet him several times in my years at different terminals.my thoughts and prayers go out to his family,
to all drivers enjoy what u got because u never know

It was a city driver out of Asheville Rear tire blowed on tractor jacknifing the truck into the van driver dislocated his shoulder but thank god every one is going to be alright. It was raining really bad that day and that is one very crooked road

do the want you too double cluth

Anytime you go on a road test for an empoyer or if your riding with the safety man, it a good idea to double clutch when shifting gears. One way to look at it, your never wrong double clutching, however, some companies may not like the idea. But secretly or perhaps openly, they know we all do it.

Anytime you go on a road test for an empoyer or if your riding with the safety man, it a good idea to double clutch when shifting gears. One way to look at it, your never wrong double clutching, however, some companies may not like the idea. But secretly or perhaps openly, they know we all do it.

That's probably true, and yet...Eaton says that double-clutching is harder on the truck than floating.