Trucker gets a bowling ball in the face from a bridge

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
MSN video

How can we drivers watch for everything around us,and then have jerks dropping heavy items on us from above?

After this driver recovered from his injuries he was very forgiving of the one that caused his pain.
God will bless this trucker for his forgiving attitude.
May God have mercy on the one who decided to do this wicked deed !

I think that is why more and more municipalities are installing fences on the bridges and overpasses. I am surprised no-one has attempted to sue a town over negligence for not installing vandalsim barriers.

I think that is why more and more municipalities are installing fences on the bridges and overpasses. I am surprised no-one has attempted to sue a town over negligence for not installing vandalsim barriers.

As sad as it is. It comes down to an "As Needed" basis regarding the installation of those barriers.
I firmly believe that all bridges and overpasses should have them!

This guy is very positive on TV. (I'm sure his wife swore her butt off, off camera).
I hope they catch the idiot that did this. Very very uncalled for and could of killed people.

For what this driver had to go through he does have a really good attitude.
I wounder how he is going to look at it,when he receives the bill for his airlift ambulance ride,as well as the repairs of his tractor.
When its all said,and done this driver,and his wife were blessed that this accident didn't cost more,with the loss of life.
This could of really took a turn for something more tragic to have happened.

I agree with everyone,putting 6'chain link fences,on both sides of this bridge may of prevented this wacko from being able to drop this bowling ball on a randomlly innocent victum,like he,or she did.

Yeh... I couldn't catch the audio. I'm having problems with my speaker jack.
Anyway, I've gotten hit by a couple of small rocks off of an overpass. I couldn't even imagine what went through his mind.

things thrown

Yeh... I couldn't catch the audio. I'm having problems with my speaker jack.
Anyway, I've gotten hit by a couple of small rocks off of an overpass. I couldn't even imagine what went through his mind.

about 16 yrs. ago i got hit with a pumpkin off an overpass in tn. it took out the windshield, sun visor and both overhead storage compartments.

Well hazmo thank God your still on this side of the sod.
If your posting here on the truckingboard,you must not have been injured to bad,and you are still amoung us living.

Equipment can be fixed,but human parts take,a while,sometimes never to be the same again.

Apostolic is right, he will recieve blessings for his forgiving, thats what the Bible tells us to do, sometimes its hard to do though, forgive.