Yellow | Trucking Suffers Largest Monthly Job Loss Since April 2018

FAKE news indeed , just look at any Sunday paper or job board everybody is begging for drivers , in FACT go up to St Cloud Minn and get a job at the new YRCW new barn !!!!

Less people live in cold places, which leads to less grouches from overcrowding. Happiest place in the world might be Buford, Wyoming. Elevation, 8,000’. Population 1. Not a single Mass Shooting reported- ever!
I’ll settle for Dupuyer, MT, population 86. Hasn’t changed since I was stuck in a snow bank in ‘78 or ‘79.

The image is of the diner and the mechanic’s shop. Cost me $25 bucks for the tow truck to winch me out and $5 for breakfast for the tow truck driver and me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuyer,_Montana#/media/File:Dupuyer,_Montana.JPG

I’ll settle for Dupuyer, MT, population 86. Hasn’t changed since I was stuck in a snow bank in ‘78 or ‘79.

The image is of the diner and the mechanic’s shop. Cost me $25 bucks for the tow truck to winch me out and $5 for breakfast for the tow truck driver and me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuyer,_Montana#/media/File:Dupuyer,_Montana.JPG
All I need is a satellite dish.. Wifi. And Amazon delivery..
I live by a mass of humanity who are hurriedly running back and forth endlessly.
I'd love to live in a remote area. I do and I don't. 21 acres keeps us pretty well seperate from the mass.
Remember Rat Race?
I'm in a sloth race now.
No hurry.
:1036316054:

I live by a mass of humanity who are hurriedly running back and forth endlessly.
I'd love to live in a remote area. I do and I don't. 21 acres keeps us pretty well seperate from the mass.
Remember Rat Race?
I'm in a sloth race now.
No hurry.

I sure would like to see a photo of you hanging upside down from a tree limb! :smile new:

Y56hG2l.jpg

Remember Rat Race?
I'm in a sloth race now.
No hurry.
Does Amazon bring your light bulbs ? :woohoo1:

I get that. 17 miles from Medicine Bow, they closed US30 on me a few years ago in Rock River, Wyo. There’s a gas station, a closed hunting lodge, and a taxidermist , and at the time that was it. (Now they’ve built a diner!) Spent 4 days there. The gas station owner retired to there after 65 years of living 5 miles from the York, Pa stone quarry I hauled out of in the early 70s. Small world. One night he opened the hunting lodge for me so I could have a (COLD) shower. No heat. Opened the door the next morning, and snow was waist deep, so I knew I wasn’t leaving...