Truckingboards now has an APP for mobile devices

ok figured it out on ios . (Safari )

Navigate to the truckingboards.com you want to add in Safari. Then tap the 'Share' button, scroll down and tap 'Add to Home Screen. ' Enter the name for the app then tap add. The PWA will show up on your home screen like a native iOS app.

ok figured it out on ios . (Safari )

Navigate to the truckingboards.com you want to add in Safari. Then tap the 'Share' button, scroll down and tap 'Add to Home Screen. ' Enter the name for the app then tap add. The PWA will show up on your home screen like a native iOS app.
Nothing on the hamburger menu for adding an app. Are you talking about the “share” button at the bottom of this page? Sorry I’m not getting it.
I’ve already got this site as an icon in my favorites in Safari, maybe that’s what you mean.

Nothing on the hamburger menu for adding an app. Are you talking about the “share” button at the bottom of this page? Sorry I’m not getting it.
I’ve already got this site as an icon in my favorites in Safari, maybe that’s what you mean.
yup share and add to home screen dont have a iphone was using my daughters to test

Is a “bookmark” on an android device, a bookmark in the browser? The reason I’m asking is that I wonder if we’re talking about 2 different things. I access this site, on my phone and laptop, through Safari browser. I have the site “bookmarked” on my browsers Home Screen, and it’s set up to open the page with me logged in. I don’t see a stand alone app option like you would have for weather or Reddit as an example.
This is a screen shot of the home page on Safari. I have those that need it, set to open logged in if necessary. They aren’t stand alone apps, I do have some of the same as stand alone apps on my phone.
223CD386-6F2C-4A79-91D1-243B55CE1061.md.jpg

Last edited:
Its a pwa which means progressive web app .. On android it's basically a glorified browser link but a little better

Is a “bookmark” on an android device, a bookmark in the browser? The reason I’m asking is that I wonder if we’re talking about 2 different things. I access this site, on my phone and laptop, through Safari browser. I have the site “bookmarked” on my browsers Home Screen, and it’s set up to open the page with me logged in. I don’t see a stand alone app option like you would have for weather or Reddit as an example.
This is a screen shot of the home page on Safari. I have those that need it, set to open logged in if necessary. They aren’t stand alone apps, I do have some of the same as stand alone apps on my phone.
Yeah. A bookmark on a android is a bookmark kept within the browser. When you use the ""
A bookmark on android is a bookmark kept within the browser. The pwa Jeff speaks of is basically a bookmark, but kept on your home screen for easier access.

you can now use push notifications if you want on Android. Don't think this works on IOS