Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Open up Truckingboards on your phone browser
Click the browser menu drop down and select install app :1036316054::guiness:

Screenshot_20210124-091734feab7f72efd6140c.md.png

Would welcome your feedback on this. I know nothing about Apple products and would like to know if it works on that as well.

If someone figures out if this is possible on apple let me know because I have no apple products

I got apple mobile. But can’t find this drop menu to load your app. I click the “ trucking boards has a mobile app “ hot link and it brings me to this page.

I got apple mobile. But can’t find this drop menu to load your app. I click the “ trucking boards has a mobile app “ hot link and it brings me to this page.
apple is pretty strict on stuff, they don't like things downloaded and added to their system thats not from the store

Right. I have fiddled with this for ten minutes or so. I can get the new tab menu. But the rest of what you show is not there for me to click.
still should work good on the browser , what is it safari?

I loaded Chrome once. Just to see what would happen. It wasn’t terrible. But you could tell they didn’t want you using it.

I am having a hard time with it. But I don’t usually share media on mobile. I am used to doing it on desk top. And I am failing to get it to work. Watching vids to figure this out. But they are way over my head.

Yeah. I can’t make it happen. But I seriously don’t know how to do this. And can’t figure it out. Someone significantly younger could probably do it with their toes while wearing shoes.

LOL... and now I try to share this on desk top. In the fashion that I usually do. And that doesn't work either. So I am just ancient.

So, now that I know how to do it. Sharing is actually easier on mobile than desk top. Not that desk top is hard. But the phone is just in the right format for it, or whatever.

So, now that I know how to do it. Sharing is actually easier on mobile than desk top. Not that desk top is hard. But the phone is just in the right format for it, or whatever.
in 2021 you have to make it work on mobile because about 63% of the traffic comes from phones