XPO | True story from Conway Linehaul

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
Linehaul driver was talking yesterday about driving back in and saw something come up on the side of the road where a trail was made.

Then this 'something' zipped by him and left him in the dust.

He described this monster of power that was on the trail and past him like he was sitting. I did an intense research and found the awesome and powerful machine that left him behind.

And I am posting that picture for you:

thumbnail.aspx

True story from the Linehaul dept. :clappy::clappy:

I find this ironic.I had this problem over the summer.I was on heavily traveled interstate.When approaching an on ramp that had a line of traffic coming up.I moved into the left lane so the cars could merge.The first vehicle was a moped.It sped up along side my kite.I now had traffic lined up behind me and a line behind the moped.I tried to out run it with no luck,even in a 55mph zone while trying to do my whopping 61.When I was able to finally get back over I was told I was number one several times.

I thought the guy was kidding but although he was smiling about it and has a fun sense of droll humor, he said it was true. I remember when a moped got up to 10mph and no faster. What kind of engine are they putting on these skeeters??

I thought the guy was kidding but although he was smiling about it and has a fun sense of droll humor, he said it was true. I remember when a moped got up to 10mph and no faster. What kind of engine are they putting on these skeeters??

Probably stripped out lawn mower engines ...

I wish we had that race to the finish line with the moped on video. Lost could get some big dough on AFV or something like that LOL!!

After posting this I saw 'similiar posts' at the bottom. Tim "the toolman" Taylor was showing up! Loved that show.