1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Trump Backs Down

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    It's hard to do your job when 100% of the Dems and 50% of the Republicans are running obstruction against you at every turn.

2. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The issue is that when someone like yourself only complains and never gives appreciation for the good deeds, you sound as bad as your shiddy boss.

3. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

What about the jobs in America that’s supply the plant with parts?
    Trucks should be made here though!

4. troubleman84

Bingo

5. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    We enjoy accentuating your side's hypocrisy. It's undeniable. Your side complains about Trump's every move but when Obama did the exact same thing you never made a peep.

6. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

What side am I on?

7. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    You are a leftist that voted for Trump if I remember right. You were banking on Trump fixing Obamacare like he had a magic wand. His rhetoric would make one think that he thinks (or thought) that he had a magic wand, but that's not how it works and you should know better. We have system to follow.

8. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    what, point dedicated, mts, and central transport? bottomfeeders anyway...

9. Crystal

Magic wand and rhetoric give me a break. Candidate Trump said repeatedly that it would be so easy. He didn't have a plan so his entire repeal and replace spiel was just a campaign lie. He was going to build a big beautiful wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. Not a revised NAFTA as some on here try to spin. He was going to have his AG lock her up. Just last week he was going to shut down the Mexican border to stop the "invasion". Now we will have to suffer thru that "invasion" for a whole year.

As for you calling me a leftist I can live with that. I've been voting republican since back when Frank Fitzsimmons had us Teamsters vote for Nixon. The only democrat I ever voted for president was Obama's second term. And that was only because I felt he was the lesser evil than Bain Capital's Romney................Yes I'm a pro-life leftist who believes that nobody in this country should be homeless or go hungry. Yes I'm a leftist who thinks everyone should receive medical care regardless of their ability to pay. Yes I'm a leftist who doesn't believes that Social Security and Medicare are entitlements.

10. troubleman84

Parts manufactures, I bet you a high percentage of those part are made north of the border.

11. Crystal

I didn't ask Trump to run. I would have voted for whoever ran against Rodham Clinton. Were it Bush, Kasich, Rubio, Carson, or whoever ran and even my POS governor Chris Christie. They don't need my appreciation they are well rewarded for their service.

My shiddy boss showed his appreciation every week. For 41 years he (they) paid me union scale with overtime after 8. They didn't force me back out after 10 hours and then only pay me straight time with an atta boy. They paid my health insurance and pension contributions. I had a union contract to protect my rights. So I didn't need a pat on the back in order for me to do my job.

troubleman84 likes this.
  12. buffalobill

Driver Since:
    go shopping, and youll be disappointed. ever since the bailouts, gm and fca have it down to a science, either you get a Mexican powertrain with it screwed together here, or an American powertrain in a Mexican assembled truck.

13. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Building the wall and NAFTA have nothing to do with each other.
    These other issues have already been beat to death and you still spew the same b.s. even though it's alteady been debunked. I think that you are a bit confused.
    And quite frankly, if you still think that it is Trump's fault that Obamacare has not been repealed and replaced, you are just plain stupid, because he is not a dictator, and the Senate voted otherwise.

buffalobill likes this.
  14. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    The housing crash in ‘08 was the government’s fault, does anyone really believe those lenders would have given those horrible loans if it was just their capital at risk?

buffalobill likes this.
  15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. Those lenders knew that the American tax payer would have their backs.(Not by choice.)

16. buffalobill

Driver Since:
    btw, do you know the common denominator among the crap companies i listed?

17. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    I’ve always wondered that myself, how many of those did Obama supply isis with directly.

18. troubleman84

I’m a Powerstroke man. Louisville Ky strong

19. troubleman84

If I’m correct there all non union.

20. buffalobill

Driver Since:
    i hear ya, id be a gm guy, but their idiotic moves have really soured me on their stuff. im really hoping the new bronco is a winner, otherwise im sticking with my 11 year young chevy 2500, 14 year old bmw, and the youngest of the bunch, my 1952 Studebaker Commander drag car...

troubleman84 likes this.