Yellow | TRUMP FLU DAYS!!!!!

I don't know about the democrats ....but I sure helped pay for your bailout...
Why do you come on a union site and try to instigate? Would you be overjoyed if you were in these peoples place? Why are you hiding from politics tonight? Asking for myself.

I stand with the driver’s and dock that are being jerked around by the corporate people that run this company. I wish and pray that everything turns out in your favor.

Why do you come on a union site and try to instigate? Would you be overjoyed if you were in these peoples place? Why are you hiding from politics tonight? Asking for myself.

I stand with the driver’s and dock that are being jerked around by the corporate people that run this company. I wish and pray that everything turns out in your favor.
I got 10 years in there fly...so in a way I know the ropes.
And yes I was in their place.

And this b.s. trump flu days should have been nipped in the bud right off.
Talking about stirring people up...this thread did that..it belonged on the swamp forums.

He is just a contrarian, his wife probably doesn't let him speak much at home so he has to get out his frustrations somehow. :17142:

He is just a contrarian, his wife probably doesn't let him speak much at home so he has to get out his frustrations somehow. :17142:
No...Im just making the point if you wanna talk politics..take it to the swamp.
The trucking forums are a great source of trucking info..What does far right politics have to do with that?

No...Im just making the point if you wanna talk politics..take it to the swamp.
The trucking forums are a great source of trucking info..What does far right politics have to do with that?
I was just making the point you are a contrarian pretty much about everything. I wasn't talking politics, acting like PizzaforYou again.

You know exactly what it means...
Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live