•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Politics | TRUMP IS 15-0 IN SENATE PRIMARIES

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Trump will destroy the Rep party
is exactly what the establishment wants you to believe
the truth is the establishment wants you to believe climate change, gender pronouns and that crap is the most important things ever
to the average American citizen its crime, inflation (despite worry about inflation being white privilege) crime, the border, you know actual real issues
the establishment is completely out of touch with the concerns of the American people

victor93

Trump will destroy the Rep party
is exactly what the establishment wants you to believe
the truth is the establishment wants you to believe climate change, gender pronouns and that crap is the most important things ever
to the average American citizen its crime, inflation (despite worry about inflation being white privilege) crime, the border, you know actual real issues
the establishment is completely out of touch with the concerns of the American people
The Monkey Pox scare will be their catalyst to steal the next election

No port

Oz looks like he is gonna lose in Pennsylvania, unfortunately and trump made no choice in Missouri, the rest don't really matter all that much.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Oz looks like he is gonna lose in Pennsylvania, unfortunately and trump made no choice in Missouri, the rest don't really matter all that much.

So PA is going to go to a leftist radical that looks like a skin head that just had a stroke
cant figure why this nation is in such dire straits

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
So PA is going to go to a leftist radical that looks like a skin head that just had a stroke
cant figure why this nation is in such dire straits
Pa is a huge fracking state, if they elect the skin head then they must want it ended.
I’m in my later 60’s at this point I hope this country can string itself along until my end but I have my doubts.

a9faninnc

I live Here
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
Unless corruption and voter fraud is not managed,the mid-terms are just a mirage.The outcome is already decided..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock